Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
I know everything is up in the air but pretty sure it was in the slip. Or at least that’s how I interpreted post #66 in this thread
Oh yes, you're right, that does look like a transitional lenti slip. I thought you meant the special photocard included in all editions.

Reactions: darczap
^ I felt like this at 5am. Does or has anyone a problem with their login at U'Mania, I had 1/2 an hour of trying to log in and only way was new account. Once session timeout can't use again. Add injury to insult could not remember Paypal password...

That's no excuse though. It's not like we would want everyone else to follow FAC's practice of how to handle things.
You are correct FA is not a poster child for the premium steelbook market! That I fully agree with.

Anyway

The info was released before preorder went up so you could choose not to order if you think the art is going to honestly change to something you wont like

and if you did order and change your mind then this is an option

1576098889014.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickle_89
You are correct FA is not a poster child for the premium steelbook market! That I fully agree with.

Anyway

The info was released before preorder went up so you could choose not to order if you think the art is going to honestly change to something you wont like

View attachment 457212
Not gonna help those that bought through group buys

View attachment 457212
I'm not on Facebook, but according to their post, it was posted 17 hrs ago, so what, around 4:45 AM (UK), so maybe 15 minutes before pre-order?? Lol, so not much notice for customers. And it was only shared here on HDN 3 minutes before live time, where I'd personally see it. So that didn't really help matters in respect of choosing to order or not. I echo what @StifflersDad says as well, folks that joined GB's don't have that privilege of cancellation requests if things change far as I'm aware. So all in all, poor show on U'Mania's behalf. Clearly handled badly and unprofessionally.

Correct it was announce about an hour before going live. I dont think they intend to change anything though. What we have seen is the intended product unless the studio wants a change. I agree it could have been handled better but I do not fear the outcome one bit

Can't believe I missed this, but then again, I've been unhappy spending stupid amounts and buying more than one copy of one movie for a while now. Probably a blessing I missed it