Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
found a lenti for 99$ too bad i'm getting way too late on this train ! 2 weeks ago they were still selling around 60/70 on ebay.
First, i went for the full slip directly from Umania. At that time, i didn't get more details on the lenti so i figured the FS was the best choice and the artwork is stunning imho. When the pictures/videos for the lenti came it was too lare of course as it was sold out. So i went in ebay and took one for 111$ CAD shipping included from galaxy-estore, which is around 86$ US.. which was a decent price i believe.

Reactions: Jocelin
In the UK Items over £15.00 are subject to import fees but items marked as gifts up to £36.00 aren't....
I've not had any notification yet, just the tracking that says it is held today due to customs. Maybe it's a mistake - I've received parcels in the past that have customs fee labels on them but they are delivered without mention of it. Maybe they think they have something but then look in to it and realise they're wrong? I'd like to receive this by the weekend, but if they delay it for customs, which results in ot not being delivered til next week, it will annoy me.

Just received one-click i bought directly from their website.
First of all : It’s gorgeous.
Second : I was really surprised when saw it on my doorstep because the box seemed to be very small for 1-click shipping. And i was right, shipping box was small, and 1-click barely fits there. There were only 2 layers of really bad bubble wrap. Happy me, it didn’t get damaged:) Very surprised to see such a poor packing job, compared to absolutely all other premium retailers. I would use a box like that for a single edition lol
Third : it was marked as 150$ value, which doesn’t matter for me in US, but i thought it’s something to be worried about in Europe.

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17
Second : I was really surprised when saw it on my doorstep because the box seemed to be very small for 1-click shipping. And i was right, shipping box was small, and 1-click barely fits there. There were only 2 layers of really bad bubble wrap. Happy me, it didn’t get damaged:) Very surprised to see such a poor packing job, compared to absolutely all other premium retailers. I would use a box like that for a single edition lol
Third : it was marked as 150$ value, which doesn’t matter for me in US, but i thought it’s something to be worried about in Europe.

Yep, my oneclick for friend was packed the same, two thin layers of bubblewrap in very small and THIN box :facepalm::bored: I didn´t see such a bad packaging from retailer in very long time....but lucky as you it arrived safe without damage, but very surprisingly :bag:

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17
Sorry to hear you guys have had issues..
With regards to the customs issue, I did email them to ask if mine would be sent as a low value gift and they told me it was scheduled to be sent that way but I did send them another message afterwards stating I forgot to add the postage special instructions at the time of placing the order just to be on the safe side.
Their wording in the response I received implied they do mark items as low value gifts so I am surprised others are having issues....
Hopefully all will be ok for you guys.

no tracking update for me since 7 days.
my packets often arrive damaged, I have a bad feeling when I hear how poorly packed these are..

Other communities made group buys for Europe, mostly OC and they got hit by customs big time !