Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
How?
Let's say my sister from US sends me some old hand-me-down clothes for my kids as gifts.
How is VAT going to be determined for 2nd hand goods????
Vat threshold exception is gone from January 2021
Vat will be required no matter what the value of goods is
Vat will be required be paid on value marked

Reactions: leelee17
Vat threshold exception is gone from January 2021
Vat will be required no matter what the value of goods is
Yes
But she can declare 100$ worth of goods as worth 10$ and because it's not from a company therefore no invoice or payment. And I will then happily pay vat on 10$

Finally an update on my order after 9 days of silence, it's "ready for customs clearance".
Will most likely cost me 40€ for a damaged Item.

Finally an update on my order after 9 days of silence, it's "ready for customs clearance".
Will most likely cost me 40€ for a damaged Item.
Why would it be damaged?
Most of my orders from Korea spend >7 days in a limbo state before customs clearance process, but none of them were damaged so far. The shipping box maybe, but never the contents.

Why would it be damaged?
Most of my orders from Korea spend >7 days in a limbo state before customs clearance process, but none of them were damaged so far. The shipping box maybe, but never the contents.
Because others reported how poorly packed theirs were and my packets often look like someone played baseball with it.

Because others reported how poorly packed theirs were and my packets often look like someone played baseball with it.
My fingers are crossed for you....
I recently received a steelbook from Korea from a seller on ebay and the box was trashed but the steelbook was unscathed. Seems to be members who have ordered the 1-click who have had poor packaging issues. What edition did you order?

Last edited:
My fingers are crossed for you....
I recently received a steelbook from Korea from a seller on ebay and the box was trashed but the steelbook was unscathed. Seems to be members who have ordered the 1-click who have had poor packaging issues. What edition did you order?
I ordered the 1click :whistle:

From what I initially thought was the best edition of the lot (2D FS), has actually become my least favourite. Lenti looks amazing, and the 4K FS looks very nice too. Much prefer the steelbook that comes with both of those as well.

Shame I didn't get one lol :(