May 3, 2011
Montreal
In Stock (July 2012)
joker2.jpg

Price: $699.99
Manufacturer: Hollywood Collectibles
Link: Order here

Dimensions: 29" tall x 20" wide

Depicting Heath Ledger in his masterful performance as Batman’s nemesis from the The Dark Knight, this amazingly lifelike piece stands an impressive 29” tall and 20” across the shoulders. Features a real shirt and tie for a more authentic look!

The definitive Joker piece for any TDK fan's collection!

This incredible piece of art is constructed from fiberglass and polystone and then hand painted to the finest detail.

Limited to just 750 pieces worldwide.

There is no HCG Exclusive version of this piece. However if you like low serial #’s, we are reserving # 1 to # 100 for retail customers only. So the first 100 retail orders will receive the desirable low edition numbers!

Attachments

• joker6.jpg
    joker6.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 415
  • joker8.jpg
    joker8.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 506
  • joker10.jpg
    joker10.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 373
Last edited by a moderator:
This was sculpted by Bobby C, and the concepts were AMAZING!! However, when this came to production from HCG they used cheaper materials and it didn't look anywhere near as good

This was sculpted by Bobby C, and the concepts were AMAZING!! However, when this came to production from HCG they used cheaper materials and it didn't look anywhere near as good

Hi Cooey....I realise this is an old post. Just trying to get some feedback on the Hcg joker piece above as there are a few for sale on Ebay And I'm Considering buying one. Do You have any idea on the longetivity of these pieces (shelf life) as people are saying Bobby uses different materials on different pieces.. Ie cheaper resin etc... Have you seen this one yourself? Cheers Sam.

Hi Cooey....I realise this is an old post. Just trying to get some feedback on the Hcg joker piece above as there are a few for sale on Ebay And I'm Considering buying one. Do You have any idea on the longetivity of these pieces (shelf life) as people are saying Bobby uses different materials on different pieces.. Ie cheaper resin etc... Have you seen this one yourself? Cheers Sam.

Hi Sam

I'm really sorry buddy but I don't know

With more Joker/ledger statues cropping up in the past year then in the comparable previous 3-5 (licensed anyhow) seems maybe worth waiting and holding out to see what all joker stuff comes out in 2018/19 unless you are just dead set on that sculpt etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18