E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 2000 AD and Rebellion are pleased to announce a new license with Q-Collectibles for a statue based on the iconic Judge Dredd. The first statue in the license will be in true 1:4 scale comic edition with some alternative display options. Sculpted by the talented Eduardo Silva from Brazil, this limited edition will be available worldwide.

52845268_1968831806559805_4102310413314555904_o.jpg

Last edited:
If one were to go in search of that now, where would one begin his/her search? :whistle:
Ignore my previous reply if you saw it before I hit the delete button... I thought you were asking about the bike lol.

Dredd itself... it's actually a counterfeit figure, so I struggled finding one even when it hadn't long been out. Not sure what your chances would be now bud!

If I recall, I was told via a Facebook group to contact a certain shop as they had some that weren't listed on their site (for obvious reasons). Think I paid about £120 for it including postage, and that was for the second run they did with some paint improvements to the armor.

By the way, the "official" name of the figure is Heavy Armored Cop and there's a few on eBay right now -- there looks to be a new one with hair too, which mine doesn't have lol.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
@Mickle_89 Oh, and just a heads up... the hands suck! Rather than using sculpted hands, they've used wire so you can pose the fingers yourself, but they just end up making the gloves look like frying pans lol. I replaced mine with some hands from my Hot Toys Terminator, but any HT hands should do the trick. ;)

They have that dredd for sale and bike on that same site I listed with the knock off Drive figure in this forum board. (sorry dont haver time to search and link, but you can. ha)

@Apollon yeah im on the wait list for that statue since black friday ... doubt it will fulfill. and my wallet hopes it doesnt, but it was a deep discount during BF so i stuck an order in.