Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: April October, 2017
Purchase links:
Dredd (edition size: 500)
Dredd Mega City Exclusive (Edition size: TBA)
Dredd Comic Exclusive (Edition size: TBA)
Price: $439.99

Different editions:
The Megacity Exclusive includes an additional swap out Lawgiver arm and a swap out head sculpted in a more comic style.
The Comic Exclusive features the modern Dredd look rendered in a comic style including his traditional dark blue. It also includes an additional swap out Lawgiver arm

Product Size: 21.5 (54.5cm)"H(53.34cm) x 11 (28cm)"W(27.94cm) x 12 (30.5cm)"L(30.48cm)
Product Weight: 20lbs(9kg)

If there is one lawman keeping Mega-City One in order, It’s Joseph Dredd.

“I have a hard time picking a more badass character than Judge Dredd. Sure; Batman’s tough and Ryu is a great fighter...but neither are as deadly or mysterious as the good judge.” said Jerry Macaluso, President of Pop Culture Shock, “And when we first laid eyes on this modern and realistic interpretation of his classic costume, we knew we had to make it !”

This incredibly detailed collectible features his costume as first shown in the film 'Dredd 3D', and was painstakingly researched to be accurate.

01.jpg05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

SPECIAL PRICE!
10% discount (Limited Time) for the Exclusive editions.
Pre-pay in full with 10.00% discount A single pre-payment of $395.99

Last edited:
Quite often delays with PCS statues @Wreck !

I was waiting nearly twomyears for my Dredd on Lawmaster, but it was worth the wait!

Yeah I hear most their stuff takes 2 years. But not too far off from sideshow and the likes. Hopefully they didnt lose license or not get approval tho ... as most all their other stuff is offered on Sideshow except this.

That Goro 1/3 scale is CRAZY in size. So bad ass! thankfully im not a mortal kombat collector. grew up with the game tho, but I guess aside from just mashing buttons and sucking vs. any friends it never grew on me. ha

I'll probably end up getting it. Just gotta get through 2 kids birthday's in April and my dog has a heart condition that wont be cheap! :(

got payments set up for a few other items too already ... once those done, game on!

Hope you're dog makes a speedy recovery @Wreck !

Relieved that the release date has been pushed back until next year, hopefully give me a chance to save up for the final payment! :wow:

O.k. - so they had FOUR VERSIONS and now it is just ONE?!!
And it is a run of 500 and NOT sold out?
It's 3 editions, not 4... The both EX sold-out and now, it's only the regular that is left due to some cancels...

Also, seems like there has been a few changes on the prototype since first annouced but only for the best (as per the experts)...

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
still so tempting but they still keep delaying 3 other orders i have (sideshow) so would rather complete those before taking on anything else.

Got confirmation of shipping a few days ago, waiting to get hit by customs charges!!! :sick:

They have not contacted me yet about shipping, though.(n)
Hey guys, since you're getting this, I've read that a LOT (almost everyone, except the guy I posted upper pictures from) who received theirs have a common problem "handcuffs broken off from the belt".

Maybe ask PCS before they ships yours that they secure this and/or double check for this when it arrives...