I'm hoping as I didn't received my order and it was oos

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Looking forward to seeing the artwork as no pic is available on their site at the moment...

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,719 1 0
Will it have the same art as Zavvi?
Don't personally have news on this specific title, but decision makers may have decided to use same art....we'll have to see. Sometimes it is not a priority to create different from that released in another territory. Fingers crossed for fans, that it is different.

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Reactions
14,029 2 0
Don't personally have news on this specific title, but decision makers may have decided to use same art....we'll have to see. Sometimes it is not a priority to create different from that released in another territory. Fingers crossed for fans, that it is different.
I am probably one of the few that wanted the exact same zavvi steel as I never got my steelbook & went oos

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,719 1 0
I am probably one of the few that wanted the exact same zavvi steel as I never got my steelbook & went oos
That sucks J, I hope second time is a charm. Maybe try and order a few from IT in hopes they ship in box-packaging leaves a lot to be desired, imo, lol.

bobino66

Premium Supporter
Feb 4, 2011
italy
Reactions
1,048 0 0
Unfortunately, the Italian market is considered as a third world country for steelbook edition , only as an example Divergent is the worst edition released in the world IMHO , I've the Zavvi release of Jumanji . I hope to be proved wrong

Mar 16, 2013
Reactions
768 0 0
The animatronic spiders and the kid’s monkey costume might be the worst special effects in movie history.

May 22, 2010
california usa
Reactions
6,427 1 0
The animatronic spiders and the kid’s monkey costume might be the worst special effects in movie history.
i just saw this for first time ever, and all the effects were really bad, i liked the story but if i didnt get the UK edition at the time, now i'm sure i wont get this one either...

Jun 13, 2011
Reactions
80 0 0
i just saw this for first time ever, and all the effects were really bad, i liked the story but if i didnt get the UK edition at the time, now i'm sure i wont get this one either...
It used to be good back in the days... Haven't seen it for like 10 years now so can't really say how I'd feel about this one now ;)