Sep 6, 2012
Québec
Release date: March 17, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

jumanji.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elchipo and Stygian
i pre ordered mine in store on December 23, went to go pick it up today and they told me to come back in week. Is this normal?

thanks

Not going to lie... I haven't pre-ordered a steelbook in store since the good ol' Futureshop days.

But I would assume because these don't get released much in stores anymore, they must have just ordered it in special for you.
And since its coming from their warehouse it might take a few days to get delivered.
Thats my best guess.

Reactions: Stygian
Looks good. Spot finish is really well done!

(IMG_7153.JPGIMG_7154.JPGIMG_7155.JPG
IMG_7158.JPGIMG_7159.JPGIMG_7160.JPG
IMG_7161.JPGIMG_7162.JPGIMG_7163.JPG

When comparing with the rest of the family:
#1: Wow... full gloss... embossing is GREAT!
#2: Boring matte... but COOL artworks!
#3: Nice spot gloss, but weird artwork and no freaking title... damn....
IMG_7165.JPG

If anyone needs my spare (at cost), let me know… won't keep it for long but returning it to the store.

If anyone needs my spare (at cost), let me know… won't keep it for long but returning it to the store.

let me know when you go return, it then hopefully I can just order it and get free shipping hah

if it even works like that.

Last edited:
Not going to lie... I haven't pre-ordered a steelbook in store since the good ol' Futureshop days.

But I would assume because these don't get released much in stores anymore, they must have just ordered it in special for you.
And since its coming from their warehouse it might take a few days to get delivered.
Thats my best guess.

I was hoping they would have gotten it a few days or at least a day before but was super disappointed when they said comeback in a week or they can refund my money.

i would have taken a refund but it isn’t even available online anymore ‍. ‍

that’s is really weird. It’s says if I order now I’ll get it on the 23rd.

oh and it’s available online now!

I'm in BC. Coming from Mississauga, and just shipped yesterday.

This happens a fair bit lately and I typically pre-order within hours of the listing first appearing. For instance, I just got the Beauty and the Beast shipments yesterday.

Reactions: Kartars
I'm in BC. Coming from Mississauga, and just shipped yesterday.

This happens a fair bit lately and I typically pre-order within hours of the listing first appearing. For instance, I just got the Beauty and the Beast shipments yesterday.

That is odd, your should have shipped so you receive it on the release date. is it not suppose to work like that?

were they released yesterday aswell?

That is odd, your should have shipped so you receive it on the release date. is it not suppose to work like that?

were they released yesterday aswell?

No, the Beauty and the Beast ones were released on the 10th. I got them a week after release - same as this one is scheduled to be.

This happens roughly 50% of the time for me.
30% of the time, I get them between Wednesday and Friday on the week of release.
20% of the time, I get them on the release day.

A few times I've ordered two copies. Sometimes they've been delivered a week or more apart from each other. It really makes no sense.

• Informative
Reactions: Kartars
Bestbuy doesn’t guarantee release day shipping. Most people get it day of release though.

With preorders being placed months ahead of time, I would expect them to at least ship accordingly so everyone gets it on time.
Especially with order placed in store. Inwant to say I understand ( I would have understood if it wasn’t so hectic out there) but the fact is that I’ll have to go to the store to check in a few days is sad especially with how things are out there.

Just to be safe I ordered a copy online, now I just dont want it to be damaged.

Reactions: Stygian