Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local timings HERE

BS---Jumanji01.jpgBS---Jumanji02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I'll go with Lenti A. Screams awesome depth Lenticular :drool: Will be amazed if I get both this and Blade Runner on the same day lol :wacky:

I sympathize with those that wanted 4K instead of 3D. I know the feeling - but the other way around.

I actually prefer the Kimchi version as it's a bit slimmer on my shelf, but I missed the boat on that one :(.

I bought direct with their website lenti B by mistake so made a new order for lenti A. I contacted HDZeta on both email addresses they have asking them to cancel first order and refund but haven't heard back. Anyone cancelled with them before, don't want to pay twice or have both versions!

I bought direct with their website lenti B by mistake so made a new order for lenti A. I contacted HDZeta on both email addresses they have asking them to cancel first order and refund but haven't heard back. Anyone cancelled with them before, don't want to pay twice or have both versions!

In my experience I have found them slow to respond. Somewhere in here it was stated that they have a very small staff.

Lovely edition from HDZeta. They sure produce nice lentis (I'm including a couple of close up shots).

Attachments

• JMJ01w.jpg
    JMJ01w.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
  • JMJ02w.jpg
    JMJ02w.jpg
    932 KB · Views: 148
  • JMJ03w.jpg
    JMJ03w.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 127
  • JMJ04w.jpg
    JMJ04w.jpg