Jungle Cruise (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 12-03-21

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: December 3, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova (Pre-order November 19, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1637202663486959.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
LOL every SM Life thread is always the same. Ordered! Sold Out at (insert name here) site. Available at (insert name here) site. Restocked again at previously mentioned site.

• Haha
Reactions: Shark
Nov 23, 2019
Brooklyn
Placed an order on the Nova site but before I did I updated my shipping address to where I now live in NY. But after I submitted the order, the confirmation page listed my shipping information as my old address that I had deleted prior to submitting the order. I immediately e-mailed them so hopefully it's just a glitch and the shipping info is correct on their end.

---Looks like the problem is that PayPal somehow sent them my old shipping address even though I deleted it from the PayPal site last August. Not sure how that could have happened but it's a big headache.

Last edited: