Purchase link: Zoom UK
Price: £25
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

1.jpg

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only person not wanting these?
There have been many steelbooks out for this film and by the time JW3 UHD arrives there will be a new set of steels so art for these wont match.

Reactions: goufcustom
There have been many steelbooks out for this film and by the time JW3 UHD arrives there will be a new set of steels so art for these wont match.

You're only the second person to reply to the thread so I would say no :p

I did put that in the title, one of your pesky mods have been playing around with it since then though :p

No 4K remastering of the first 3 films equals No Sale. Universal are amongst the worst Studio for catalog offering and their UHD releases have mostly been underwhelming.

only worth it will a remaster as mentioned. You cant upscale these and ad HDR being as old as they are and make it look good. Time will tell but i certainly want to see reviews first

No 4K remastering of the first 3 films equals No Sale. Universal are amongst the worst Studio for catalog offering and their UHD releases have mostly been underwhelming.

We dont know if there will be no new re master.
Since they did a re master for the 3D release it might mean they skip it but we need a new remaster on all of original 3.