Price: 899 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@luke98 I went to look and you might be right as bellow they state and we are currently preparing theses editions and there is the list of all the ones we have been waiting...

So it is Strange how they worded it as it does look top part may be out of date bottom seems right...something is going on for sure !

Reactions: luke98
@luke98 I went to look and you might be right as bellow they state and we are currently preparing theses editions and there is the list of all the ones we have been waiting...

So it is Strange how they worded it as it does look top part may be out of date bottom seems right...something is going on for sure !
yeah i saw on facebook i think in October they said something about a surprise soon with a wink ;) its on facebook on someones profile i don't want to post the persons profile :ohno: but hopefully we get a boxset :naughty:

Reactions: Actarus
Well hopefully they do individual full slips and then a bit to hold them all in akin with Jurassic worlds 2. That would be awesome

yeah i saw on facebook i think in October they said something about a surprise soon with a wink ;) its on facebook on someones profile i don't want to post the persons profile :ohno: but hopefully we get a boxset :naughty:

I am happy they wrote what they are working on right now(for me so excited right now Jurassic and Looper), I wrote them about this first quarter of 2015 thing :confused: and once I get the response I will post it !

I hope we get TMR 2 + Mockingjay pt.2 from their ''WWA FullSlip line'' as Usual (not the WEA Planned ones, but the ones they pop out, out of nowhere
like Whiplash, Chappie, Ex_Machina, Jurassic World, Mission Impossible etc... all those that just pop up with the WWA steel without any warning - those are my favorites :emb:...

I am happy they wrote what they are working on right now(for me so excited right now Jurassic and Looper), I wrote them about this first quarter of 2015 thing :confused: and once I get the response I will post it !

I hope we get TMR 2 + Mockingjay pt.2 from their ''WWA FullSlip line'' as Usual (not the WEA Planned ones, but the ones they pop out, out of nowhere
like Whiplash, Chappie, Ex_Machina, Jurassic World, Mission Impossible etc... all those that just pop up with the WWA steel without any warning - those are my favorites :emb:...
hopefully Jurassic World will get released before christmas :happy::emb::D:angel::notworthy:

hopefully Jurassic World will get released before christmas :happy::emb::D:angel::notworthy:

It appears so as they stated a 3 weeks delay back when they discovered the issue that all the FullSlips were ruined, it was supposed to be released december 11 with extra delay to replace the FullSlips and they now have requested Karel to Pay for all the Copies reason why deadline for payment is november 30th + they now have put the release to december 4rth so it looks like it is happening :D