Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 25th May 2015
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: Amazon
Notes: Includes first film in 3D

image.jpg

Nice addition - managed to grab it for £11.99 from base.com (gone up again now)

The digibook is blu ray sized (just to mess everyones collection up!) and comes with a slip case

It appears to be very similar to the US version but the US slipcase is alot better than this flimsy cardboard one here as its embossed and spot glossed but at least the book itself has some protection :)

IMG_20150601_212654.jpg IMG_20150601_212738.jpg IMG_20150601_212724.jpg

Nice addition - managed to grab it for £11.99 from base.com (gone up again now)

The digibook is blu ray sized (just to mess everyones collection up!) and comes with a slip case

It appears to be very similar to the US version but the US slipcase is alot better than this flimsy cardboard one here as its embossed and spot glossed but at least the book itself has some protection :)

View attachment 164723 View attachment 164724 View attachment 164725
Does the Blu Ray banner come off of the outer box or is it a part of the design??

I actually sold my copy of this and im keeping the amarays - although i do kinda regret it. The thing is, despite a few copies being sent, none were perfect - either the spines werent aligned properly, there were marks all over the book (especially when in the light) and it appeared to mark quite easily (seems to be the case with most digibooks?)

I actually sold my copy of this and im keeping the amarays - although i do kinda regret it. The thing is, despite a few copies being sent, none were perfect - either the spines werent aligned properly, there were marks all over the book (especially when in the light) and it appeared to mark quite easily (seems to be the case with most digibooks?)

Have to disagree with you there Maccadinho25. Most digi & Mediabooks are pretty sturdy and well produced. I agree with you about this one though.The slipcase for mine looked like people had been playimg football with it!. The book itself was in pretty good condition though.

I actually like this type of packaging (though I'm clearly in the minority). I DON'T love a flimsy outer box though!

I do really like digibooks but i just find the material on the fornt and back can damage quite easily when on a shelf - glossy ones (like Ghostbusters) dont seem to have that issue, or maybe its just me lol