Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Showcased during CCXP 2017:
01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 5.jpg 06.png 07.png 08.png

crazy man @Drum18 wonder how its bought if even for sale.

Seems like both characters can be bought sep. wonder if you can buy the trex smashed car , fence and other car as one.

I'm likely priced out ... but it appears the Trex is about the size of my sideshow Trex and I could then sell one for the other should price be anything worthy of doing.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
crazy man @Drum18 wonder how its bought if even for sale.

Seems like both characters can be bought sep. wonder if you can buy the trex smashed car , fence and other car as one.

I'm likely priced out ... but it appears the Trex is about the size of my sideshow Trex and I could then sell one for the other should price be anything worthy of doing.
Yeah me too... this thing will cost arm/leg/liver...

BUT, this is a diorama, and IS claimed it's going to be sold in pieces. My guess is that the main thing is separated in 3 (see the seams on pictures AND characters sold separately too.
So, the T-rex+Jeep+Fence may be an option... we'll have to wait and see and also, if SSC has distribution rights or not... if not, well the price for this piece alone still would be crazy shipping from Brazil.

• Thanks
That is a beast! First i was like where the kids? Then i see them under the car. That's crazy!

I dont see them under the car? least not in the OP pics.

btw here is the pricing

I'm a bit confused by it so if someone can better explain then please do .... but correct me if I'm wrong but it appears to get the whole set its SET A and B and then $2,400?

Ian Malcon Art Scale 1/10
SRP U$ 89,99 / R$ 339,99
-Alan Grant Art Scale 1/10
SRP U$ 89,99 / R$ 339,99
-T-Rex Art Scale 1/10 + custom base ( not show yet )
SRP U$ 649,99 / R$ 2499,99
- Car - Jungle Explorer Art Scale 1/10 custom base ( not show yet )
- SET A ( Left Base, Left Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Tim & Alex, T-REX )
SRP U$ 1.199,99 / R$ 4.299,99
- SET B ( Middle and Right Base, Middle and Right Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Alan Grant, Ian Malcon )

• Thanks
I dont see them under the car? least not in the OP pics.

btw here is the pricing

I'm a bit confused by it so if someone can better explain then please do .... but correct me if I'm wrong but it appears to get the whole set its SET A and B and then $2,400?

Ian Malcon Art Scale 1/10
SRP U$ 89,99 / R$ 339,99
-Alan Grant Art Scale 1/10
SRP U$ 89,99 / R$ 339,99
-T-Rex Art Scale 1/10 + custom base ( not show yet )
- Car - Jungle Explorer Art Scale 1/10 custom base ( not show yet )
- SET A ( Left Base, Left Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Tim & Alex, T-REX )
- SET B ( Middle and Right Base, Middle and Right Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Alan Grant, Ian Malcon )
They are under the car the t-rex is stepping on. It's in the video.

the video stops playing for me but now i see .... right before it cuts off. I was looking a the wrong car hahaha

jpsize.jpg

63 inches!! ( according to that breakdown of scale the tail equates for 7.5" until it arrives at bottom of base.) and also the trex is about 36" ....whoa.

• Thanks
Regua_1_39b48fd8-b0cc-4295-898c-0255d580c864_grande.jpg

so my "maths" was close .... they got the trex coming in at 32.6"

my sideshow t-rex is pretty close.
13.5" H (342.9mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 30" L (762mm)

and at dino to dino price alone was almost half the price. ha. (649 for jp dino alone vs. original retail 379 for sideshow; that JP license ain't cheap!)

200209-t-rex-the-tyrant-king-006.jpg

sold out now.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Same here!! But i just had to have a part of it! So i bought(pre-ordered, but i paid them right away) Grant and Malcolm a few months ago. And now i pre-ordered the #05 Explorer with a 10 month payment plan! But that's all i can afford!:rofl:
That will be a cool set up. I been going back and forth on whether to be crazy and go for the whole set. But I keep being sane and realizing its just way out my price range. I could sell a good deal of stuff like my trex above etc. and try to make it seem half way logical .... but, I know that trying to sell enough likely will be slow going and thus i would not be a good idea. And I'd have zero left for anything else lol. And I enjoy buying things "here and there" and that would go bye bye if attempting this behemoth.

• Thanks
@Drum18 @tridon

Gotta love how Chronicle said only they will have it for sale on their site and not on sideshow, and now its on sideshow. I went ahead a couple months ago and preordered some of the Infinity War IS statues instead as a consolation of passing on this behemonth. This was just too much. Def got Chronicle more on my radar now, seems like a good Company.

• Thanks