bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: 15th of October, 2015
Purchase link JB Hi-Fi.com
Price: $29.98

All the credit goes to the wonderful @elle82! :woot: :notworthy: Thanks for bringing this Edition to my attention! :thumbs:

Limited Edition With Over 40 Minutes Of Extra Features & Alternative Artwork Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi!

Jurassic_World_JB Hi-Fi Exclusive!.JPG
Jurassic_World_JB Hi-Fi Exclusive_2.JPG

The park is open.

Directed by Colin Trevorrow and executive produced by Academy Award winner Steven Spielberg, one of the biggest movie franchises of all time gets even bigger with Jurassic World.

22 years ago, John Hammond envisioned a theme park where guests could experience the thrill of witnessing actual dinosaurs. Today, Jurassic World welcomes tens of thousands of visitors, but something sinister lurks behind the park’s attractions: a genetically modified dinosaur with savage capabilities. When chaos erupts across the island, Owen (Chris Pratt, Guardians of the Galaxy) and Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard, The Help) race to restore order as a day in the park becomes a struggle for survival.

Special Features - Disc 1Deleted Scenes (7.1 audio)
Chris & Colin Take On The "World"
Welcome To Jurassic World
Dinosaurs Roam Once Again
Jurassic World: All- Access Pass
Innovation Center Tour with Chris Pratt

Special Features - Disc 2 (DVD)The Experts
Classic Jurassic
Building The Gyrosphere
Your Host For Jurassic World... Jimmy Fallon!
Jurassic Props
The Sound And The Fury
popcorn2.gif

The Park is Open!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aw man, is the rating logo printed on it? that kinda ruins the awesome looking cover
@Tacozilla I agree, the rating logo is real sight for sore eyes! :banghead: :pain: But I'm definitely getting it no matter what! :woot:
Thanks my brother @bloodsnake007 :thumbs:
This artwork would be awesome as a steelbook :woot:
Make a cool lenti I'm looking in your direction nova?
@harry and @bluray hunter A Steelbook and Lenti would be awesome! :notworthy: :cool: More Editions the better! :D

That's a sick cover! I'm definitely going to order that, though I'm a little worried because the last single Blu-ray that I ordered from JB came looking like it was stomped on several times.

@bloodsnake007, want to place an order for a couple copies and go halfers on it? Maybe they'll arrive in better condition if there's more than one Blu-ray. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007