Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: September 18, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $39.99 CDN

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531
This almost seems like they're joking with how bad the art is. This movie has some awesome posters which would make great steelbooks, yet they choose this. I don't get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
This almost seems like they're joking with how bad the art is. This movie has some awesome posters which would make great steelbooks, yet they choose this. I don't get it.

I honestly think many studios don't want the hassle of coming out with steelbook art on top of the art for standard blu ray cases (of which there are about 10000 times as many customers as steelbook customers). So basically they leave it to some minimum wage dude with no interest in steelbooks (or films) to arrange it. And this is the lazy ass crap that we end up with...

Ugh ... cancelled my BestBuy Canada order after seeing the artwork from overseas. This just doesn't cut it especially for a movie I didn't see in the theatres!

No surprise that this is still in stock online but they are also available to reserve at the stores for pick-up.
Looks like 10 copies per store.

Run!!! These aren't gonna last long...er...than...Black Friday? ;)

New Rock Bottom price of ...$11.99!!!

Still in stock in stores and online.

Looks like part of a flash sale until May 30th so 2 days only.

How about that! Best buy managed to finally sell these out at $11.99. They managed to sell out the Westworld Season 2 4K SteelBook at $29.99 as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Leprekon