Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-347739.JPG

02-347739.JPG
03-347739.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
will be begrudgingly buying this as part of the set - saw it Tuesday night and it was a massive disappointment :(

may try to catch a free showing see if it holds up better on repeat viewing (fingers crossed)

Also, echoing what othershave said, hoping it keeps the logo artwork so as to match the first 4 (even though my JW is hidden with lenti slip)

Will Match the previous steelbook releases and the newer releases nicely :)

View attachment 377555

:thumbs: That’s the same JP and JW set I have. The Lost World Steel is such a stunning beauty :drool: and easily in my top 5 steelbooks that I own. Totally agree and fingers crossed that artwork sticks as Fallen Kingdom will slot in quite nicely with the Original Zavvi / Germany JP Trilogy Steels and HMV JW Steel.

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe
Ordered! Although I want the 4K version, I agree that there should be a cheaper non-4K variant available for those that don't want or need the 4K disc.

Well I do hope they continue the artwork with the original steelbooks not the latest wave that only have title with the black background...
Same! The worrying thing is there's no mention of "Artwork TBC" anywhere, so I'm assuming that boring black art is final. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Same! The worrying thing is there's no mention of "Artwork TBC" anywhere, so I'm assuming that boring black art is final. (n)

It says "Artwork TBC" in the description and the banner on the main page of their website so there's still hope (fingers crossed)

The plain black artwork is just pure laziness. Someone had traded one of the ZOOM steels into my local CeX and the quality was just awful so I hope this doesn't follow suit

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles