Jurassic World Limited Edition Giftset (2D+3D Blu-ray) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World Limited Edition Giftset
Price: £69.99
Notes: Includes two bookend dinosaur statues

81vkZhiY77L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, I am just shying away from collector's sets that are that big. I have all 3 of the Lord of the Rings DVD CE's, and they just collect dust somewhere.

It looks far better than the trilogy 'tiny T. rex crashing through the park gates' thing, but I'd still like some details on scale and if they are plastic or polystone, for £70 I'm hoping polystone and a reasonable size. Preordered for now but still undecided until we have more info....

It looks far better than the trilogy 'tiny T. rex crashing through the park gates' thing, but I'd still like some details on scale and if they are plastic or polystone, for £70 I'm hoping polystone and a reasonable size. Preordered for now but still undecided until we have more info....
I sent Universal an email , hopefully they will know :ohno:

Just ordered the identicat.Canadian edition of Amazon.ca, came to just over £48 with the cheapest shipping but in my experience they dospantch on day of release and usually comes in a couple of days, plus you can track the order quite accurately.

Reactions: Lester
These seems to be selling out but I'm sure come into stock closer to time but are most editions the same or do other editions offer more?i have UK edition and German edition on pre order,but I'm hearing Canada is even cheaper? But is it region free what does German edition offer UK one has not?also I need to consider the exchange rate in oz compared to these places and who offers best prices closer to time.i do know that UK edition would be vat free and I also get 5% off each of my orders,but it all goes down to overall cost in the day.what editions are better and why?

I preordered the Canadian and the US one, but will cancel the more expensive one (if there is a price drop to one) as time gets closer. For me Canada is a bit cheaper with the Australian exchange rate. Im not completely sure but from what Ive read it seems they are the same. The UK and German one Im not sure about, I think the UK is the same, but the German one, I havent looked into as it is much more expensive for me, due to exchange rates.

Does anyone know what the difference is on this edition and the german edition are they both same or german one different and if so what. I have this and german edition on pre order and if both same dont want to end up with two. But if different i may keep both editions.if the german edition is different do other countries have same and if so who?i do know germany take out items not available anywhere else but im wondering what it is they have in this movie.
I can see that this uk edition by the looks of it there are a few countries with same item and wondered if it be region free?as i may see if i can get cheaper depending on exchange rate against oz dollar.i know canada is pretty good with oz dollar right now.