Jurassic World Limited Edition Giftset (2D+3D Blu-ray) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World Limited Edition Giftset
Price: £69.99
Notes: Includes two bookend dinosaur statues

81vkZhiY77L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the difference is on this edition and the german edition are they both same or german one different and if so what. I have this and german edition on pre order and if both same dont want to end up with two. But if different i may keep both editions.if the german edition is different do other countries have same and if so who?i do know germany take out items not available anywhere else but im wondering what it is they have in this movie.
I can see that this uk edition by the looks of it there are a few countries with same item and wondered if it be region free?as i may see if i can get cheaper depending on exchange rate against oz dollar.i know canada is pretty good with oz dollar right now.
Is the German one the set with the steelbook for EUR 159.99? I think the UK set is region B.

Does anyone know what the difference is on this edition and the german edition are they both same or german one different and if so what. I have this and german edition on pre order and if both same dont want to end up with two. But if different i may keep both editions.if the german edition is different do other countries have same and if so who?i do know germany take out items not available anywhere else but im wondering what it is they have in this movie.
I can see that this uk edition by the looks of it there are a few countries with same item and wondered if it be region free?as i may see if i can get cheaper depending on exchange rate against oz dollar.i know canada is pretty good with oz dollar right now.

Is the German one the set with the steelbook for EUR 159.99? I think the UK set is region B.
This is being released by Universal and there discs are always region free!:thumbs:

Reactions: elle82
This is being released by Universal and there discs are always region free!:thumbs:
That's good to know! I have a region free player but do prefer things to be region free!! Im probably sticking to the canadian edition of this, as it seems to be the best value with the aussie exchange rate.

Reactions: Sigill
So the only difference with German edition and UK one is German one has steel book seems to be much more expensive I thought there maybe an exclusive to Germany?

Just received my copy and the bookends look great, its just a shame that the steelbook wasn't bundled with it

I can live without the steelbook or the tin from the US set but it's annoying that the regular amaray bluray included in the UK set came without the lenticular slipcover. The dino bookends are nice though and have some weight to them even though they are plastic/resin