dominic

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
UK
image.jpg

VARIANT EDITION
Screen Print 24x36
Numbered edition of 100
These will be distributed online for free exclusively through Jurassic World social channels, Worldwide!
We will hold daily challenges and chose 15 to 20 random winners a day.

image.jpg

REGULAR EDITION
Screen Print 24x36
Numbered Edition of 500
All will be distributed for free at San Diego Comic Con
2 drops Thursday
2 drops Friday
1 drop Saturday
The first 75 to 100 people at each drop (tbd location) will receive a card to hold their place in line and will then exchange for a print.

Drops will be randomly announced through the below channels. Text will be quickest for you.

Twitter - @JurassicPark
Instagram - @JurassicWorld
Text - Jurassic to 834567

You don't need a badge to get these, they will be given out at locations near the convention center.

image.jpg

MINI POSTER
11x17 digital print
1,500 produced
These will only be distributed to those who show up for the drops and do not get a screen print.
Our good friends at Legendary will have a small quantity as well so follow them and stop by their awesome booth!

Last edited:
Reactions: justboy and vurt
people are going nuts over it on facebook. Englert's FB group like doubled in sized over two days. I like it too, but I'm not itching to put it on my wall. I like Landscape Englert better.

in my wildest dreams there will be a vertical 12x36 Minority Report print

Oh man, Im already there with you on that one! I know there's tons of Spielberg movies people just love but for me its Minority Report and Saving Private Ryan. Im really hoping Englert does two solid prints for those two movies. Especially Minority Report, there is literally nothing decent out there for it in the prints world (SPR's kinda close in that regard too, although I think Joel Daniel Philips did a really nice private commission for it recently).

I love the look of this one, hopefully I can score on the variant drop.
It does differ a lot from Englerts typical style though, hadn't seen a print of his with a large creature/character take up so much of the foreground.

people are going nuts over it on facebook. Englert's FB group like doubled in sized over two days. I like it too, but I'm not itching to put it on my wall. I like Landscape Englert better.

exactly, i believe his best stuff is in 12x36 format. grabbing a scene and putting his little twist on it. really glad i got last years sdcc prints instead