Just a quick check in

ricster

The Fallen Zombie
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2012
Great Britain
hi fellow ninjas. Sorry not been around, it's been a stinker of 5-6 months. Got a couple of minutes and Jordan messaged me that I owe for a group buy so had to come to the site. (Thanks mate for the heads up)

Basically mum took very ill back inapril. Seriously ill. To cut a story short, cause I have to go in a min, she nearly died three times, the infection in her legs and on the chest was resisting every antibiotic , but at the end of June, she got sent home, but the carers she used to have where in an agency which she couldn't have any more, so new carers and wrong times to work around my work etc.,. Plus her medications changed and has to have all food thickened and drinks thickened up,

So that's taken most time, and then gearbox problems with the car to a point where I couldn't put into first or reverse gear and stopping at red lights would be a gamble as to whether it would move off.

So the car needed replacing and now I'm working on getting her car hoist moved into the new car, which has taken a while to get a price under a grand, yes that much,

Then to top it off, i took I'll myself. I had stabbing pains in my side, and a rash developed. Doctor said I had gotten shingles. That rash is healing up but still got the nerve damage in my side, so still taking pain killers.

And even better, a whole change at work which is worrying as familiar routines at work are being changed and modified for the better but still worrying times, and then one of the programs that we use has an end of life coming up and I have to modify for the new upcoming newer version.

I miss the hdn community and sharing photos and @bloodsnake007 's humour. I am on Facebook when ever I can spare a minute, and thank Mehdi and Karel for adding me to hdn group buys so I'm still contributing monitry wise by hdn go feeds but not conversation / content wise.

Once life is in order I will be back and that's a promise. And maybe I'll be in that hdn meet up in Liverpool with @spass

Thank you fellow ninjas, keep making the place great. @Wreck @apsmith21 @cooey @bigrob @digitalbabe @tridon doing a wonderful job as always.

Thanks for checking in, man, and I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and your own illness. Car problems suck, but you can always replace those. You can't replace family or yourself, so I'm glad to hear you're both getting better now. Take care and keep checking in. Can't wait to see those awesome pics again!

Reactions: spass
Good to hear from you Rich, sorry to hear you are going through a bad time. We miss your posts and great pics! I hope everything works out for you mate.:)

Even though we talk now and then on FB it's great to see you here at HDN again mate. We've been missing you! :)

Goes without saying that it's good to hear things are looking a little bit brighter. :thumbs: All the best to you and your mum Rich.

Would be awesome if you made it that weekend. Here's the Liverpool meet up thread. So far it's me, @whysoserious? and @davhyl (which is a ST holder at Anfield). So it looks like @whysoserious? will be out numbered, haha! ;)

Reactions: whysoserious?
Even though we talk now and then on FB it's great to see you here at HDN again mate. We've been missing you! :)

Goes without saying that it's good to hear things are looking a little bit brighter. :thumbs: All the best to you and your mum Rich.

Would be awesome if you made it that weekend. Here's the Liverpool meet up thread. So far it's me, @whysoserious? and @davhyl (which is a ST holder at Anfield). So it looks like @whysoserious? will be out numbered, haha! ;)

im use to that mate , me and my dad are blues and about 10-15 family members are reds haha

Damn buddy thats a lot! Shingles is really painful :pain:
Don't let the work stress you too much besides your serious private problems or you will face a burn out.
Try to find some little time for you to relax and breathe between all that!
I hope it all work out well for you and yours! Keep your head up and all the best for you and your family buddy!

hi fellow ninjas. Sorry not been around, it's been a stinker of 5-6 months. Got a couple of minutes and Jordan messaged me that I owe for a group buy so had to come to the site. (Thanks mate for the heads up)

Basically mum took very ill back inapril. Seriously ill. To cut a story short, cause I have to go in a min, she nearly died three times, the infection in her legs and on the chest was resisting every antibiotic , but at the end of June, she got sent home, but the carers she used to have where in an agency which she couldn't have any more, so new carers and wrong times to work around my work etc.,. Plus her medications changed and has to have all food thickened and drinks thickened up,

So that's taken most time, and then gearbox problems with the car to a point where I couldn't put into first or reverse gear and stopping at red lights would be a gamble as to whether it would move off.

So the car needed replacing and now I'm working on getting her car hoist moved into the new car, which has taken a while to get a price under a grand, yes that much,

Then to top it off, i took I'll myself. I had stabbing pains in my side, and a rash developed. Doctor said I had gotten shingles. That rash is healing up but still got the nerve damage in my side, so still taking pain killers.

And even better, a whole change at work which is worrying as familiar routines at work are being changed and modified for the better but still worrying times, and then one of the programs that we use has an end of life coming up and I have to modify for the new upcoming newer version.

I miss the hdn community and sharing photos and @bloodsnake007 's humour. I am on Facebook when ever I can spare a minute, and thank Mehdi and Karel for adding me to hdn group buys so I'm still contributing monitry wise by hdn go feeds but not conversation / content wise.

Once life is in order I will be back and that's a promise. And maybe I'll be in that hdn meet up in Liverpool with @spass

Thank you fellow ninjas, keep making the place great. @Wreck @apsmith21 @cooey @bigrob @digitalbabe @tridon doing a wonderful job as always.
@ricster Hello Rich! :woot:

So damn good to hear (or should I say, READ) from you buddy! :notworthy: And I was wondering where the hell you've been!? :OMG: After I finished creating your Birthday Thread last month, I noticed that the private message I had written to you, didn't get sent! :squint: My forgetful and silly ass thought I clicked on the 'Post Reply', but nope, it got erased after a few days! :banghead: But nonetheless, here we are with a response! :writing:

So sorry to hear about your dear mom, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :) I sincerely hope for the BEST! And hopefully SOON everything will be back to normal :thumbs:

Take care!

I seriously miss your pics from the lenti thread! Take care of yourself and don't worry about us at HDN. We will be here when you get your personal life in order :) all the best, mate