Just bought America's Most Wanted Music Festival Tickets!

Jan 29, 2009
16th row in the center... This Will be my first concert, technically

Featuring: Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy & Soulja Boy

Well like I said this is my first, and my fiance bought them for me, because I've never gone, and I love rap music.. it will be interesting.. Don't know if I'll be the only white guy there...

there will be other white guys there lol. atlesast your not the 280 pound black guy at a kenny chesney concert singin country music:). it sucks drake couldnt be there darn acl tear.

What's up with all these peeps that never been to a caoncert. When I was growing up it was just a part of life. I still love going to events like these. matter of fact I'm going to see The Cult in a bar this weekend and can't freakin wait.

What's up with all these peeps that never been to a caoncert. When I was growing up it was just a part of life. I still love going to events like these. matter of fact I'm going to see The Cult in a bar this weekend and can't freakin wait.

Is it bad that my ear is still ringing?

Well I've heard bad things about rap concerts compared to rock concerts....

i think rock concerts will be worst then rap concerts by far. i mean at rap concerst all there is to worry about is getting shot or stabbed ,now on the other hand rock concerts can lead to souls be sacrificed killer bats eye poking weird long tongues and alot of fat middle age guys.this is from what i hear i have never been to a concert in my life.

i think rock concerts will be worst then rap concerts by far. i mean at rap concerst all there is to worry about is getting shot or stabbed ,now on the other hand rock concerts can lead to souls be sacrificed killer bats eye poking weird long tongues and alot of fat middle age guys.this is from what i hear i have never been to a concert in my life.

I meant the singing... At Rap concerts they pat everyone down head to toe for guns and knives.. etc..

:hilarious:

:yeahthat: