full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks very pretty!! After getting WW HDZeta im going to have to get this to go with it!!!!!

Love the front, but the back kinda clashes IMO. I'm sure it'll look nice in hand though! I'll be sticking with Manta anywho. :D

Not the artwork I wanted but still ok I guess, as I've said before the posters for this film were all pretty crap so it was always going to be hard to make a steelbook comparable with some of Blufans Marvel releases for example

In for the 1 click for this and Manta's though because of reasons :p

What is the next release? Justice League or MoS or the dark knight. I lost the overview.
@cooey do you know the exact order from the upcoming HDZeta (exclusive) releases?

Everyone makes a big deal about the cgi top lip, it's not even that bad. I have seen worse cgi effects in recent years

My biggest issues with the film are 1- how they brought back Superman and 2- how obvious it is which are the Snyder scenes and which are the Wheedon ones and it's the latter which that suck the most

I saw the film twice in the cinema's and definitely still looking forward to watching it in 4K next month once it's released in the UK (getting both the 4K amaray and the HMV steelbook)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Covcraig
Status
Not open for further replies.