full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great but something happened with the last two HD azeta releases and I completely missed out due to “technicalities” so I don’t expect to have a chance to get this either. Zeta is the only premium retailer I ever seem to have problems with.

Looking at that back image I feel like Cyborg may have some feelings for Batman, he is standing alot closer to him than any other characters are to each other... Almost cheek to cheek lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Nice, 1-click FTW :cigar: might also consider ML BUT U gotta give it to HDZ for their unique extras in each release-variant and their closed-boxsets in comparison to ML which to be fair are still learning and improving their products ;)

HDZetas editions will win out based on content

Manta steelbook will be better than HDZeta, it will be actual full gloss and have bossing. HDZetas will be a flat finish and 2 out 3 of their previous DC steels have had metallic sheen come through from the steelbook due to a weak paint job so this could go that way too

HDZetas editions will win out based on content

Manta steelbook will be better than HDZeta, it will be actual full gloss and have bossing. HDZetas will be a flat finish and 2 out 3 of their previous DC steels have had metallic sheen come through from the steelbook due to a weak paint job so this could go that way too
The scratches will also be more spectacular on the Mantalab steelbook

Looking at that back image I feel like Cyborg may have some feelings for Batman, he is standing alot closer to him than any other characters are to each other... Almost cheek to cheek lol
That's ok, I don't think it means that Cyborg and Batman will be getting a marriage license any time soon. If they eventually do, it probably won't be until Justice League Part 5 or thereabouts.:watch:

That's ok, I don't think it means that Cyborg and Batman will be getting a marriage license any time soon. If they eventually do, it probably won't be until Justice League Part 5 or thereabouts.:watch:

Justice League Part 5... gosh, can you image how wonderful that would be. :stop:

Status
Not open for further replies.