full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To account for the missing quindent, I can easily pretend that Aquaman has just shoved it up some villian's ar$e, thereby tearing said villian five new ones. Or is that four new ones.
Anyway, I am not so OCD that the missing quindent would keep me from purchasing this edition.:D

@wxlinkswd
HDZeta - I think what people are referencing is the missing "pitchfork" quindent that should be pointed toward the camera.

That's a fairly bad gaffe.

If it's supposed to be in the picture, it would be a smart move to get this corrected before sending to the printing press.

View attachment 364980
All images from WB and DC studio official webstie,we can't edit it,designer also checked,the original image without the hand and arm.

I’m liking the single lenticular cover art the most, as I did with Edge of Tomorrow. And I’m not flush enough to afford the box set.

There is like 7 images at a glance across the boxset, slips and steelbook of Aquaman and his spear (I refuse to call it a Quindent)... being anal over one image where he isn't holding it is abit over the top, especially when the image itself is a photo shopped mess to begin with, if you were gonna fix that image I think Aquamans weapon would be the last thing i'd sort out

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
Must have one-click for me! I missed out on WW because of Daylight Savings. I (and many others) signed in at the posted time but completely missed out bc the GB had opened an hour earlier than what was posted all over the forum. Its not a problem I’ve ever had with any other retailer or any other GB for that matter. We just recently had ANOTHER time change. How can I be sure about the GB time when the time comes?

So this is going up for preorder......
I check the site 3-4 times a week, just trying to not miss this like some recent Silver Label releases.

So this is going up for preorder......
I check the site 3-4 times a week, just trying to not miss this like some recent Silver Label releases.
Looking back at all the comments this GB won’t sell out.
But my feeling says quite the opposite. There won’t be many copies available and because of that, there will be a time window for the GB going live.
Prepare to F5 for a few hours :happy:

Must have one-click for me! I missed out on WW because of Daylight Savings. I (and many others) signed in at the posted time but completely missed out bc the GB had opened an hour earlier than what was posted all over the forum. Its not a problem I’ve ever had with any other retailer or any other GB for that matter. We just recently had ANOTHER time change. How can I be sure about the GB time when the time comes?

Can anyone advise? Now that “spring back” has occurred should posted conversion times be correct for this release?

Now that WW is going for $300+ I can’t afford it. It was the only GB I’ve had that problem with.

Anyone who doubts this will sell out is a rookie imo. Plenty of star power and fan base for all these characters.

And good thing the oddity of Aquaman's missing weapon is on the double lenticular. That should allow it to hold its own in the desirability factor.

Also, (silly red-tape-induced artwork inconsistencies included), HDZeta's decision to focus on the characters for the design will make this an appealing release for the vast majority of people.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
hoping to get a 1click but seeing how poor the blade runner release went with instant sell out and then the store lockups and go slow I'm not sure I got that much luck :whistle::hilarious:

Though I Enjoyed the film but just wished it was way longer to fill in the character holes/plots...instead of just dumping the characters on you without knowing them.

Maybe a ultimate cut coming? Probably not.

hoping to get a 1click but seeing how poor the blade runner release went with instant sell out and then the store lockups and go slow I'm not sure I got that much luck :whistle::hilarious:

Though I Enjoyed the film but just wished it was way longer to fill in the character holes/plots...instead of just dumping the characters on you without knowing them.

Maybe a ultimate cut coming? Probably not.
I’m not going to bother to use their website. Soooo slow. Trying to secure a copy via the GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.