n3wk1d

HDzeta Justice League (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] Boxset

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
n3wk1d submitted a new group buy:

Justice League (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] Boxset - JusticeLeague, HDZETA,

This is the GB for :
Justice League (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China] Boxset

3b68b8c3-75ad-45c5-abff-6c140b689c06-jpeg.363930

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Hello. At the outset, I want to welcome everyone. This is my first post. I have a few questions. I do not know who to address in this matter. How does a group purchase take place? How to make a payment? How much time do I have to make a payment?

Hello. At the outset, I want to welcome everyone. This is my first post. I have a few questions. I do not know who to address in this matter. How does a group purchase take place? How to make a payment? How much time do I have to make a payment?

Hi Rob and welcome to HDN! Hope you like what you see thus far.

So it's quite simple. Click the overview tab at the top of the thread. Once there, look for a blue button on the right hand side that says "Buy a copy now".

Payment is required immediately to secure your copy - when you click the button, you are directed to paypal - make sure to choose the correct shipping address.

Once the payment is complete, you will be redirected back to HDN.

That should be it. Any trouble, you can tag me @apsmith21 in your post or PM directly and I can help you further.

We only have 9 copies of the box set left, so would suggest not waiting too long.

Hope that helps!

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
@RobZone
Thanks for the info. Only ebay remains.
Hi @RobZone, just to let you know mate you don’t need to add your name when you post. If you add the @ sign and then the username you can tag other people in your posts.
You could try asking in the I’m looking for ‘X’ Steelbook thread. Someone may have a copy they want to sell. Good luck with your search. Welcome to the forum!:)

JUST RECEIVED MY 1 CLICK TODAY AND GUESS WHAT DAMAGED. THE PACKAGING ON OUTSIDE WAS FINE SO ITS WAS KNOWINGLY PACKAGED DAMAGED. THESE COST A FORTUNE AND TO THINK IT WAS SENT IN THIS STATE REALLY WINDS ME UP.

SICK AS A CHIP HERE :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

JUST RECEIVED MY 1 CLICK TODAY AND GUESS WHAT DAMAGED. THE PACKAGING ON OUTSIDE WAS FINE SO ITS WAS KNOWINGLY PACKAGED DAMAGED. THESE COST A FORTUNE AND TO THINK IT WAS SENT IN THIS STATE REALLY WINDS ME UP.

SICK AS A CHIP HERE :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

Sorry to see that, hopefully you can get a replacement sorted.:(

Reactions: jammmy