Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: March 13, 2018
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $29.96

20180117_045501.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Debating if I should preorder this or wait for the in-store "5 for the price of 4" deal! :D

You just have to find a nice girl that will do that for you when she's ringing you up, hahaha. No need to preorder this, "IT" out performed JL in the theaters, I don't see a mad rush for this. Especially now that WB confirmed that there is no director's cut that a lot were hoping for to fix a lot of what was bad in the theatrical release.

You just have to find a nice girl that will do that for you when she's ringing you up, hahaha. No need to preorder this, "IT" out performed JL in the theaters, I don't see a mad rush for this. Especially now that WB confirmed that there is no director's cut that a lot were hoping for to fix a lot of what was bad in the theatrical release.

We'll I preordered it anyway just to save the hassle since they had free shipping. What can I say, I'm a DC guy!

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Anyone that needs help getting this edition, please let me know and I'll be glad to create a smaller group buy.

You k ow after this has been out for a couple of months a directors cut will be released. To much money to be had not to do it.

You k ow after this has been out for a couple of months a directors cut will be released. To much money to be had not to do it.

No because Zack Snyder stepped down for family issues, and Josh Whedon was brought in. It's not really Snyder's anymore to make a director's cut, yet it's not Whedon's either so can't count on him for one (even though it's known he does not believe in them anyway). I am telling you looking forward to one I wouldn't personally hold my breath for it... Here read this talks a bit about what I already knew.

http://collider.com/justice-league-zack-snyder-directors-cut-wont-happen/#warner-bros