Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: March 13, 2018
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $29.96

20180117_045501.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think we will see a director's cut version in a few months. That's why I'm only getting the Walmart edition, Target digibook, and French 4k+3d+2d steelbook :LOL:

Glad to be one of the 3 individuals on this earth. i feel so special :LOL:

Don't let the Marvel fanboys get to you. Be a proud Motherbox owner! DC vs. Marvel is like Yankees vs. Mets or Giants vs, Jets if you're from the New York area. My Giants only won 3 games this year but you don't see me throwing out all my Giants stuff. Justice League may be a flawed movie, but the Motherbox is still pretty cool.

You k ow after this has been out for a couple of months a directors cut will be released. To much money to be had not to do it.
I'm not trying to get your hopes up or anything. Obviously, we won't know anything until we get official confirmation. And personally, it doesnt matter to me either way. If they release a Director's cut, then great. If not, oh well. What i want is more Man of Steel scenes :D

Anyways, having said that, give these a read...
https://screenrant.com/justice-league-zack-snyder-cut-finished-vfx-editing/
https://screenrant.com/justice-league-zack-snyder-cut-theory-response/

Don't let the Marvel fanboys get to you. Be a proud Motherbox owner! DC vs. Marvel is like Yankees vs. Mets or Giants vs, Jets if you're from the New York area. My Giants only won 3 games this year but you don't see me throwing out all my Giants stuff. Justice League may be a flawed movie, but the Motherbox is still pretty cool.
Heheh true. I don't care for the whole DC v Marvel thing. I just love watching CBM in general. If there's some superhero stuff in it then great. If not, then oh well, my $10 wasted. I'm excited to see Black Panther as much as I am excited to see Aquaman. :D
But yes, that mobo is pretty cool :thumbs:

Motherbox ordered. Really a no brainier for me at 49 euros since it comes with a free coupon for the 35 euro steelbook which I was going to get anyway. I'll display it next to the Walmart and Target editions.

Just got a notice that the Walmart edition release date is now March 12th.

It arrived and looks great, exactly like the pic in this thread. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow but I'm leaving on vacation so I can't promise.

I more then guarantee you will enjoy your vacation no matter how bad it might turn out.... better then this set, lol!! Hahaha enjoy your vacation my friend!!