digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Justice League

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Ciarán Hinds, Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, J.K. Simmons, Billy Crudup, Joe Morton, Amber Heard, Michael McElhatton, Joe Manganiello, Jesse Eisenberg, Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Julian Lewis Jones, Marc McClure, Lisa Loven Kongsli, Holt McCallany, Ingvar Eggert Sigurðsson, Gemma Refoufi, Kelly Burke, Paulina Boneva, Alexandra Ford, Eleanor Matsuura, Daniel Stisen, Samantha Jo, Sergi Constance, Doutzen Kroes

Release: 2017-11-15

Runtime: 120

Plot: Fuelled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince assemble a team of metahumans consisting of Barry Allen, Arthur Curry and Victor Stone to face the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and the Parademons who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth.

Attachments

• 1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2,324
  • jl.jpg
    jl.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 652
@Drum18 See THAT makes sense to me.
I wanna go to the Alternate reality where that is the version that came out in theaters and we never have to hear about a Snyder cut... Man of Steel has a sequel in production... We get a Ben Affleck Directed Batman film where he takes on Arkham & Deathstroke. Man, that sounds fun.
giphy.gif

running time: 214min :drool:

tumblr_ona9uspqV21ru2f8mo1_500.gifv

let's hope this version will see the daylight one day

and to think we’ve only seen about 10% of the real Justice League :OMG: confirmed by JL’s Cinematographer Fabian Wagner (see below video). Basically the Josstice League is a cheap ‘n’ nasty 50 million remake of the Snyder Cut, with the reshoots basically wiping Zack’s existence and vision completely so yes let’s hope this version will see light of day, my guess is on Warner’s HBO Max Streaming service when it launches next year.

47231922-DFE2-465B-92FF-B5A0026753DC.jpeg

Reactions: tha_lunatic
This is sooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!! I've always dreamed of this and THIS IS TRULY HAPPENING!!!!

It was a pretty fun moment in the crossover event. BUT man... I thought that the 5 episodes weren't very good overall.
And I was really disappointed...
...That this is how they ended Oliver's story. What a waste. Maybe I'm spoiled by Endgame and how satisfying that was... this was the opposite of that.

This is sooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!! I've always dreamed of this and THIS IS TRULY HAPPENING!!!!

Welcome to the dawn of DC Film ‘n’ TV Multiverse where the vast history of DC media is all now considered Canon. The possibilities of doors this could open in the future is a real game changer with this multiverse now sharing more similarities with how the comics function as a whole. The future looks very bright for DC, thanks Barry :thumbs: for making this more official as Joker, Reeves The Batman and DCEU while they are all different universes they are linked as one in the multiverse.
ACB6A07F-9044-4BA8-97C0-C1C5862E1C02.jpeg

that would be awesome

It’s trending all over twitter (again) but with a lot of reports saying it’s happening.

It needs to happen. BvS directors cut wasn’t great it but it was so much better than the normal version that just had a few extra scenes and a bit of a shuffle. This is like half a new film. Needs to happen to wipe away the abomination that we got

It’s trending all over twitter (again) but with a lot of reports saying it’s happening.

It needs to happen. BvS directors cut wasn’t great it but it was so much better than the normal version that just had a few extra scenes and a bit of a shuffle. This is like half a new film. Needs to happen to wipe away the abomination that we got
yep, the extended cut of BvS is like a complete new film. also, many scenes make (more) sense. still, not the movie we hoped to see, but as you said, much better.
tbh I really like the movie and watch it from time to time.

I’m reading that the Snyder cut might be announced this week for a August release possibly on HBO Max.

It just needs to happen

Thanks for the scoop mate haven’t checked out my Twitter TL yet as I’m so time poor lately but this is fantastic news and can’t wait to get upto speed on it as we can finally wash away that foul taste and waste of film that was the Josstice League. The latest I heard Snyder screened his cut to WB Execs back in February so everything must have went really well. So can’t wait for 214min of the beast that is Zack Snyder’s Justice League :cigar: and everyone who put their blood, sweat and tears into making it can finally be rewarded for all their hard efforts as I believe these guys ‘n’ gals suffered the worst especially the characters that were completely wiped out of the theatrical cut.

This is crazy and exciting!!!
I honestly thought it would never happen because I just figured the cut was all unfinished footage.

The real question is... should we be starting a new thread for this???

Zack was quoted saying: "It will be an entirely new thing... You probably saw one-fourth of what I did."

Reactions: Noodles
Fantastic news! I originally never thought Warner Bros would go ahead with it, but the fact Zack kept urging fans to push for it gave me hope.

Along with all the other films that have been confirmed for HBO Max, this definitely has me sold! Hopefully it gets a physical release as well though.

Reactions: willbar84