digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Justice League

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Ciarán Hinds, Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, J.K. Simmons, Billy Crudup, Joe Morton, Amber Heard, Michael McElhatton, Joe Manganiello, Jesse Eisenberg, Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Julian Lewis Jones, Marc McClure, Lisa Loven Kongsli, Holt McCallany, Ingvar Eggert Sigurðsson, Gemma Refoufi, Kelly Burke, Paulina Boneva, Alexandra Ford, Eleanor Matsuura, Daniel Stisen, Samantha Jo, Sergi Constance, Doutzen Kroes

Release: 2017-11-15

Runtime: 120

Plot: Fuelled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince assemble a team of metahumans consisting of Barry Allen, Arthur Curry and Victor Stone to face the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and the Parademons who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth.

Attachments

• 1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2,323
  • jl.jpg
    jl.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 652
'Justice League' movie for 2015?

Warner Bros and DC Entertainment are apparently planning to release their Justice League movie within the next few years.

It was also reported that Christopher Nolan will have no involvement in the proposed Justice League film or the Batman re-boot.

I understand where your coming from, but how do they do it and not make it seem like they're just rushing them out to tie into the ensemble movie. I know to me that's how I felt about the DC movies leading up to the Avengers. The only reason those movies got made was because they were in the Avengers.

you mean marvel movies not dc movies;)

If DC really want to hit the ball out of the park on this one, they should make a Justice League movie based on Grant Morrison's epic, Rock of Ages. This one's got everything; Darkseid, Luthor, the Injustice Gang and the Atom.

If you haven't read the Rock of Ages story, you won't know the answer to how Darkseid, with an impenetrable shield, is defeated. "If you can see me, then there's one thing that can penetrate your shield. Light".

I can't wait for when this movie and Avengers 2 comes out where non-comic book fans are going to be mixing up Darkseid and Thanos, since they are both so similar (and equally awesome of course).

I can't wait for when this movie and Avengers 2 comes out where non-comic book fans are going to be mixing up Darkseid and Thanos, since they are both so similar (and equally awesome of course).

True. One wants to court Death, and the other just wants to see everything dead. Actually, both want everything dead. If there was ever a crossover between DC and Marvel and if there was a throwdown between these 2, my money is on Darkseid.

Zack Snyder Officially Set to Direct Justice League!

Warner Bros. Details Plans for ‘Justice League’ Movie (Exclusive)

JusticeLeague.jpg

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/04/27/warner-bros-details-plans-for-justice-league-movie-exclusive/?KEYWORDS=Warner+Bros

First came “Man of Steel.” Next up is “Batman vs. Superman.” And then, “Justice League.”

Confirming the studio’s plans for a movie based on its iconic super-team for the first time, Warner Bros. president of worldwide production Greg Silverman said the studio has set plans to make a “Justice League” movie.

Like “Man of Steel” and its follow-up, which starts production next month, “Justice League” will be directed by Zack Snyder. Henry Cavill is expected to return as Superman, along with Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot, who play Batman and Wonder Woman, respectively, in 2016’s “Man of Steel” sequel tentatively titled “Batman vs. Superman.”

“It will be a further expansion of this universe,” said Mr. Silverman. “’Superman vs Batman’ will lead into ‘Justice League.’”

A script is still in development and Warner has not set a release date, though the movie is unlikely to come out before 2018. Mr. Silverman would not comment on what other heroes might join Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in the movie. However the studio has recently been casting the role of Cyborg, a half-robotic hero who is expected to have a cameo in “Batman vs. Superman” and then appear in “Justice League.” Other DC heroes who have been in Justice League comic books include Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern.

The plans for three superhero movies in relatively quick succession show how intent Warner is on catching up with rival Walt Disney Co.’s Marvel Studios in building a cinematic superhero universe after years lagging behind.

Although the “Dark Knight” trilogy was a hit, Warner’s other efforts such as “Green Lantern” and “Jonah Hex” have flopped. A “Justice League” movie with a young cast that was to be directed by George Miller of “Mad Max” fame nearly went into production in 2008 but was killed at the last minute.

Warner Bros. has several other movies in development unconnected to the Justice League that are based on DC superheroes and fantasy and crime titles from its Vertigo line of genre comics, said Mr. Silverman and Toby Emmerich, president of Warner’s New Line Cinema label. They include “Shazam,” “Metal Men,” “100 Bullets,” and “Fables.”

And while there are no plans yet for a “Justice League” spinoff featuring Ms. Gadot’s “Wonder Woman,” Warner executives said they are warm to the idea.

“That is our hope,” said Sue Kroll, president of worldwide marketing. “With the right script, that could be viable. The world is ready for her.”

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know wether to be excited or disappointed. I mean a JL movie is finally happening (FINALLY!!!!) but the pieces to make the movie seem missing?

And while ZS killed it with MoS some of his recent decisions post MoS have just left me saying "What the ****!"... I guess time shall tell.

Im going to be cautiously optimistic about this to keep my expectations in check, lol.

Strange... I thought Affleck took on Batman in exchange that he gets to direct Justice League.

I'll wait until I see MoS2 before I make any judgements on this. At the moment, though, MoS2 is basically looking more and more like Justice League, anyway.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
MoS2 is basically looking more and more like Justice League, anyway.

Exactly! :angry:

WB/DC should of given MoS a proper Sequel. Maybe introduce Batman towards the end. And have part 3 lead into the JL film... Oh well :wtf: We'll just have to wait and see how 'Batman v.s Superman' turns out! :movie:

I just hope Wonder Woman gets a solo film! :thumbs: A Superman cameo would be cool! :cool:

Exactly! :angry:

WB/DC should of given MoS a proper Sequel. Maybe introduce Batman towards the end. And have part 3 lead into the JL film... Oh well :wtf: We'll just have to wait and see how 'Batman v.s Superman' turns out! :movie:

I just hope Wonder Woman gets a solo film! :thumbs: A Superman cameo would be cool! :cool:

MoS2 had potential with Batman being in it. I mean, it'd make sense; the oldest superhero around sees this alien being fight another alien being and they destroy half of Metropolis? It'd make sense for him to come looking. But now there's Wonder Woman and Cyborg and rumours of a Green Lantern appearance... this isn't even a Superman film anymore!!! It's just getting ridiculous.

Comic Con this summer is gonna BLOW OUR MIND!!!
Can you imagine what stuff they'll bring/preview us???? Avengers AOU, Batman Vs Superman AND Justice League... :drool:

Oh... and I merged both discussions as per "standards" but I agree... this Zack Snyer news could have had its own thread since it's BIG NEWS!!! :scat:

Tx B.

Zack Snyder will direct Justice League Part One for release November 17, 2017
and Justice League Part Two for release in June 14, 2019.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
@thesource7

These are the Dates I saw:
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – March 25, 2016
  • Suicide Squad – August 5, 2016
  • Wonder Woman – June 23, 2017
  • Justice League Part One – November 17, 2017
  • The Flash – March 23, 2018
  • Aquaman – July 27, 2018
  • Shazam – April 5, 2019
  • Justice League Part Two – June 14, 2019
  • Cyborg – April 3, 2020
  • Green Lantern – June 19, 2020
Source: Collider

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp and Drum18
The studio also has plans for standalone movies for Ben Affleck as Batman and another movie for Henry Cavill as Superman. They haven't been given dates yet, but the press release says they will arrive sometime between 2016 and 2020. Read on!

At this point, it's tough to say when these films might end up in theaters. The best move would be to have them happen between Justice League movies most likely, since it would seem anti-climactic to have one of them come after the conclusion of the two-part Justice League arc. But at the same time, we don't even know how these individual film franchises are going to tie into Justice League, especially with Aquaman and The Flash movies happening between the two Justice League movies. But we're sure Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have a big plan, we just don't know enough about it yet beyond release dates.

DC has big plans... let's hope and see if they can deliver...