Justice League (Mother Box Pre-Order Limited Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 8, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €59.99
Note: Will include a "connected" (don't know why they call it connected, maybe it lights up, maybe something else, we'll have to wait and see) Mother Box, a gift card giving you the opportunity to pre-order the movie in the edition of your choice, and possibly other stuff (We'll have to wait for the Fnac product page to be live to know). Available in Fnac stores and online in November, 2017.

Justice-League-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DC Movies haven't really done the comics book much justice. I've completely avoided them since the disappointing Man of Steel. Not bothered with Batmans vs Superman and won't bother with this. These CE's don't really mask how disappointing some of the movies have been. I'd only say the Batman trilogy with Christian Bale have been the better offerings. Marvel is way ahead of the game right now

No not in the New 52, he has killed in different universes, reality's, earths, and story lines, that have nothing to really do with the over arching main Superman universe story line. Sentients don't count as killing if they are artificial, and doomsday comes back to life. So in reality no he has not.

Actually he HAS killed in the mainstream comics. For one, he killed Zod in John Byrne's Man of Steel run. He also killed Doomsday in the Death of Superman arc. Whether he came back to life or not is irrelevant because it was still killing and the intent of killing is the thing that actually matters. And if we really want to talk about Reeve, he also killed Zod (future retconning doesn't count). He's not a boyscout, that's a false perception from too much Donner Superman fanboying.

Actually he HAS killed in the mainstream comics. For one, he killed Zod in John Byrne's Man of Steel run. He also killed Doomsday in the Death of Superman arc. Whether he came back to life or not is irrelevant because it was still killing and the intent of killing is the thing that actually matters. And if we really want to talk about Reeve, he also killed Zod (future retconning doesn't count). He's not a boyscout, that's a false perception from too much Donner Superman fanboying.

No you are actually talking about a different story line that DC did when they decided to reboot the franchise in 86. Just like when they again rebooted it in 2003. So anything done in that universe (as I have said he HAS killed in different universes) doesn't apply to the original and current continuity of the story. In the death of superman his intent was only to stop doomsday, not to kill him. They killed each other with their final blows, never was it intended to murder him, and as you said that IS the thing that matters. Also you assume any perception I have of superman being the boy-scout he is, is from Donner's Superman films, again another thing you are wrong about. In college my old roommate was, and still is to this day, a Superman Die Hard Super fan. He knew everything about the character and obviously I have tones of useless knowledge of him in my head because of our years together. Now if you want to talk about the Donnor film I am a movie buff after all, and to that you are sadly wrong again. The original version of Superman II is NOT actually a Donnor film since he was fired and Richard Lester was the director. Anyway in that cut you assumed that Reeve's kills Zod, but all that is seen is the 3 falling into a pit. Never actually showing if they died. In an extended cut you see they are arrested at the end of the movie along with Lex Luthor. These were all scenes shot at the time the movie was shot and not re-shot decades later and superimposed in. So there is CLEAR evidence that they were intended to be alive, and not just assumed dead as you are doing. That's like saying Shane rides away to die at the end of Shane, or saying he rides away to live. No one can prove that cause it's never shown, but unlike Shane there is shot footage of them being arrested so that is definite proof to the contrary.

Release date: Box: November 7, 2017 Steelbook: March, 2018

N.B. Sortie:
Coffret dispo – Carte pour blu-ray steelbook en 2018.
........Release: Collector's Box available now - includes a card to redeem the steelbook in 2018)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see any mention of "Steelbook" in the product page?

it was confirmed somewhere else. and it makes sense, because inside the box, you have a card with a value of 34,99€ that can be redeemed to buy the movie at the release in march 2018. And I don't know any amaray nowadays that cost 34,99€ :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
I don't see any mention of "Steelbook" in the product page?

True, but . . .
16 novembre 2017 — La fnac propose un coffret collector pour le nouveau DC Comics “Justice League“. Il s’agit d’une édition spéciale fnac contenant un objet connecté. Ce coffret est déjà disponible, et vous aurez une carte pour avoir le steelbook en 2018. Steelbookpro confirme qu'il s'agira bien du steelbook.

. . . and:-
— MAJ le 16 novembre 2017 — La fnac a ajouté une image de la carte (valeur : 34,99 €) permettant d’avoir le steelbook, confirmant en même temps qu’il s’agit bien d’un steelbook. De plus, steelbookpro peut confirmer que le Blu-ray 4K
sera inclus.
Si vous n’êtes pas intéressés par le collector, une édition steelbook simple spécial fnac sera bientôt précommendable.

The card included in the Collector's Box:-

As for the steelbook artwork there's the Lee Bernejo poster for MONDO . . . could work well as a wraparound separated in the middle by an aqua spine:-
Mondo_JusticeLeague_Bermejo_Sm_1_7ab58abb-1619-48d5-a2c6-bd558bf9cdfb_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Release date: Box: November 7, 2017 Steelbook: March, 2018
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standalone Steelbook:
https://video.fnac.com/a11187788/Ju...K-Blu-ray-3D-Ben-Affleck-Blu-ray-4K?ectrans=1
Price: 34.99
Justice League Edition Spéciale Fnac Steelbook Blu-ray + Blu-ray 4K + Blu-ray 3D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N.B. Sortie:
Coffret dispo – Carte pour blu-ray steelbook en 2018.
........Release: Collector's Box available now - includes a card to redeem the steelbook in 2018)

View attachment 344624
View attachment 344625 View attachment 344626

I think there are 2 releases here. This 'Cube' edition should be moved to "limited editions". And a new thread created for the standard steelbook version.
Merged both threads here.

And created a separated thread for the standalone Steelbook release here

It would have been really weird if the Avenger's had a cube-shaped weapon in their first ensemble movie, as well. It's like they're making the mother their own tesseract.

Good ol' DCEU originality at it's finest.... Kind of like where have we seen the flash character giddy boyish wonder and humor from....

oh yeah

giphy.gif

and

giphy.gif

Flash wasn’t even his personality in the film, they completely changed him and even Ezra looks nothing like Barry at all. I mean I think Grants Flash has the same personality problem but least he looks a little like Barry compared to Ezra.

Flash is not an anti social, friendless, cringe worthy guy who seems like he’s on the autistic spectrum

Flash wasn’t even his personality in the film, they completely changed him and even Ezra looks nothing like Barry at all. I mean I think Grants Flash has the same personality problem but least he looks a little like Barry compared to Ezra.

Flash is not an anti social, friendless, cringe worthy guy who seems like he’s on the autistic spectrum

Exactly my point man. The writing for him was also terrible the jokes were at points cringe worthy.

Can any French speaking members help, I tried to order the steelbook but where is the promo code? is it in the card or behind the paper. please help...
on the back of the CARD, at the top left, there is an inscription: ZONE A GRATTER POUR USAGE UNIQUE (you scratch, to discover a 4-digit code). When you buy the steelbook, on the page to choose the method of payment, there is a tab "Carte cadeau". In the first box (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX) you enter the 19 digits under the barcode and your 4-digit code in the second box. After validating, this must indicate GRATUIT in the amount to be paid. And you valid the purchase. Done.