Justice League (Mother Box Pre-Order Limited Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 8, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €59.99
Note: Will include a "connected" (don't know why they call it connected, maybe it lights up, maybe something else, we'll have to wait and see) Mother Box, a gift card giving you the opportunity to pre-order the movie in the edition of your choice, and possibly other stuff (We'll have to wait for the Fnac product page to be live to know). Available in Fnac stores and online in November, 2017.

Justice-League-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother-Of-God.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @C.C. 95 @Noodles Seeing this? Hopefully it's a common release worldwide. I already want it :rofl:
Why,
That is the Mother that of all boxes! (Not really:LOL:)
Interesting- but, I urge caution. This movie is a real question mark.:wow::dunno:
Is this DC/Warner's bid to have their own "tesseract" box set?
IMG_4757.GIF

Last edited:
Doesnt matter to me. I'mma Man of Steel fanboy, so as long as i get to see Superman do Superman stuff I'm happy. :rofl:

That doesnt apply to me :p
I'm only a fan of Cavill's Superman. I havent even seen the old ones. I think i saw the first one but i cant even remember...

So then you're a Cavill Fanboy and not really a superman Fanboy? Reeves blows Cavill out the water and MoS is kinda a ripoff of superman II.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
So then you're a Cavill Fanboy and not really a superman Fanboy? Reeves blows Cavill out the water and MoS is kinda a ripoff of superman II.
I'm just a fan of this "Man of Steel" version of Superman. Anybody could've played it and i might have been a fan, so it's not necessarily about Cavill. And i cant comment/compare the two because i havent seen Reeves' movies.

I take it you mean Christopher Reeve and not George Reeves

No I was meaning to give Christopher Reeve Possession without needing to say Superman redundantly, and just forgot the apostrophe. Cause didn't realize this was English class lol. Should have read.... Reeve's (as in his performance) blows Cavill out the water. Better? lol

And yes I know George Reeves was the original actor whom donned the cape on the black and white television show.

No I was meaning to give Christopher Reeve Possession without needing to say Superman redundantly, and just forgot the apostrophe. Cause didn't realize this was English class lol. Should have read.... Reeve's (as in his performance) blows Cavill out the water. Better? lol

And yes I know George Reeves was the original actor whom donned the cape on the black and white television show.
I actually almost wrote Steve Reeves (oops),I actually had to look it up
well Christopher Reeve had a ''good guy'' aura about him (actually all of the time) that no one can replicate

I actually almost wrote Steve Reeves (oops),I actually had to look it up
well Christopher Reeve had a ''good guy'' aura about him (actually all of the time) that no one can replicate

Exactly his Aura was and always will be what made him the best to play the most boy-scout of boy-scout comic book characters ever created. The new version Cavill just can't play a convincing Clark Kent, and never, would superman ever, steal let alone murder anyone!!

...and never, would superman ever, steal let alone murder anyone!!
You do know that Superman in the comics has killed many times?

Also, Cavill's Superman is one version of Superman. He's not better than others and others are not better than him. It's ZS version of Superman which is heavily influenced by comic books and his need to modernize the superheros. You either like this version or you dont :)

Last edited:
You do know that Superman in the comics has killed many times?

Also, Cavill's Superman is one version of Superman. He's not better than others and others are not better than him. It's ZS version of Superman which is heavily influenced by comic books and his need to modernize the superheros. You either like this version or you dont :)

No not in the New 52, he has killed in different universes, reality's, earths, and story lines, that have nothing to really do with the over arching main Superman universe story line. Sentients don't count as killing if they are artificial, and doomsday comes back to life. So in reality no he has not.

No not in the New 52, he has killed in different universes, reality's, earths, and story lines, that have nothing to really do with the over arching main Superman universe story line. Sentients don't count as killing if they are artificial, and doomsday comes back to life. So in reality no he has not.
Well, i dont wanna go too deep into this simply because i dont know too much about those comics :D But by that theory Zod gave life to/came back as Doomsday in BvS, so in reality he hasnt killed.
Even if he has killed, i dont see any problem with it. Remember it's ZS version. And Supes was given an ultimatum; either kill Zod or let the family die. I'm sure a million more fans would be pissed off if he let the family die and let Zod live. At least i would've.

Well, i dont wanna go too deep into this simply because i dont know too much about those comics :D But by that theory Zod gave life to/came back as Doomsday in BvS, so in reality he hasnt killed.
Even if he has killed, i dont see any problem with it. Remember it's ZS version. And Supes was given an ultimatum; either kill Zod or let the family die. I'm sure a million more fans would be pissed off if he let the family die and let Zod live. At least i would've.

But that's NOT in superman's character that's what makes him the type of character he is. He would have found another way, if they were really thinking of his character, because he ALWAYS finds another way. When doomsday returned in the comic he took him to the end of time so not to have to find a way to actually have to kill him forever. He wanted to show mercy to the character that killed him, because it's such a moral issue for him. When people go so far away from the source materiel as to change what the character at it's core stands for and was built from that honestly is spitting in the faces of the people who set those characteristics when they created them. That might mean nothing to you, but it does to me and a lot of fans. This coming from a person who is not a superman fan cause I don't like that boy-scout good guy type of characters. Even though I don't, they deserve their respect. So that's my issue that ZS did that and even more so that DC and Warner signed off on it.

But that's NOT in superman's character that's what makes him the type of character he is...So that's my issue that ZS did that and even more so that DC and Warner signed off on it.
That's because that is what you want the character to be. You want that exact same character from the comics translated in the movie version. And yes, I would love to see that version as well. But this is not that version. This is the character ZS wanted us to see. So it's either you like this version in the movies or you dont. But it is not a bad version of the character.

That's because that is what you want the character to be. You want that exact same character from the comics translated in the movie version. And yes, I would love to see that version as well. But this is not that version. This is the character ZS wanted us to see. So it's either you like this version in the movies or you dont. But it is not a bad version of the character.

You combined the beginning and end of my quote to make another meaning. No this is not what I want the character to be, that IS his character period. Like I said I am not a fan of those kinds of boy-scout type of characters, but that is them so that's how they should be always portrayed... Imagine Captain America and Cyclops not being that way. These Characters have to be this way, because it is what makes the shadier characters in the groups which they are trying to lead, have a moral compass and not go completely off the rails. Wolverine without Cyclops would be killing everyone. Sups humanity IS his greatest ability... It's like if they did not make hulk get stronger when he gets hurt, or even non comic book, if Sherlock Holmes wouldn't figure out every crime using his vast intelligence. These are what the characters are built on, created by. I am ok with, and can understand, changing things in the look of a character and stories and making your own story inspired by a lot of different key events when adapting a character from any other type of media. I just do not agree with disregarding the character itself cause you want to. Simply put to change a characters core is to dishonor the person that created it.

DC and WB made a killing on The Dark Knight Trilogy and thought that was because it was grittier and darker then the past films. They figured this is what made people love that trilogy.... Not realizing that maybe it was the Oscar winning stellar acting, great writing and directing by an Oscar nominee, and the stories that the movies were adapted from were some of the most critically acclaimed batman stories even printed. So instead of doing the same with this new DC universe (something Mavel took note of and is doing year in and year out) They just said hey lets make Superman Darker and people will love it cause that's what they want. Going that route was and is a disgrace to both Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.