apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Justice League - Snyder Cut 4k Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Godzilla vs Kong 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $35.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, I can ship to Hong Kong.

If you want 2 copies, you have to place two orders. It's a limitation of the system.
Thanks. How would you charge the shipping fee? Would you send me another invoice then I pay by paypal again ? Would it be shipped by normal airmail or courier ?

Thanks. How would you charge the shipping fee? Would you send me another invoice then I pay by paypal again ? Would it be shipped by normal airmail or courier ?

usps sends it airmail.

details on cost can be found at my shipping group buy.

apsmith21 updated Justice League - Snyder Cut 4k Blu-ray Steelbook with a new update entry:

Steelbook delay?

Hi all,

Just an update on this. Earlier today, I received an e-mail from Best Buy stating that my orders have been delayed.

I have checked and my orders are still active and showing as being ready to be fulfilled. I believe that means the
items are still reserved and will be sent to me.

However, so I have no message from Best Buy on timing or why there is a delay (to only the steelbook) edition, I have
to think that it must be stuck in transit somewhere and has not reached the warehouse...

Read the rest of this update entry...