tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 13, 2015
PRICE: $215.99
ORDER: Amazon
71zHEqxdXFL._SL1500_.jpg

For six electrifying seasons, no crime series proved more combustible than Justified. At the explosive center of the action, gun-slinging U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant) confronts murder, mobsters, and even his own tumultuous past – and never backs down. Now the complete series comes fully loaded with a collectible flask, plus:

-All Six Season on 18 Discs

-A 38-Page Commemorative Disc Book

-Over 24 Hours of Special Features

A BONUS DISC WITH ALL NEW FEATURETTES:

-Leaving Harland Alive: Making the Final Season

-In Elmore’s Words

-Writer’ Room Tour with Graham Yost

-Harlan Revisited: Favorite Moments

-“That’s a Wrap” Gag Reel

Very nice looking digibook. Just too expensive for me. I can´t quite make out if the pages are the cardboard type disc holders, as the book shown in the photo looks much thinner. Anyone know?

Very nice looking digibook. Just too expensive for me. I can´t quite make out if the pages are the cardboard type disc holders, as the book shown in the photo looks much thinner. Anyone know?
The item description says it's a 38-page "disc book", so I'm assuming it's the cardboard type pages.

Reactions: pmartin252
Does anyone know how limited this release is likely to be as the price is quite steep and would prefer to wait for a price cut, but as theres no blu ray option in UK if it sells out importing from somewhere like ebay will be a killer