Jun 17, 2010
Leigh U.K.
Just to let some of you no if you are looking for this series its up for pre-order at amazon.com the Price is a bit high at the moment but it may go down in time this is the link to it

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013539W20/?tag=hidefnin-20

upload_2015-8-3_21-6-15.png

WOW!!! $215.99 :wow: I really liked this series but not that much :D Hopefully the price will drop during winter sales :)

Absolutely fantastic series from start to finish, with brilliant writing/dialogue, great atmosphere and wonderful acting :) (Walton Goggins' Boyd Crowder in particular made for a genius foe).

I highly recommend it, and I shall buy the complete series whenever it's below $100. I'll have to import as Sony doesn't believe in Justified's potential in France given that they've only released DVDs so far (the UK doesn't have Blu-rays for this gem either - though BDs released later than DVD sets isn't unheard of). Sadly I believe it's Region A locked :(.

Reactions: ocielz
Absolutely fantastic series from start to finish, with brilliant writing/dialogue, great atmosphere and wonderful acting :) (Walton Goggins' Boyd Crowder in particular made for a genius foe).

I highly recommend it, and I shall buy the complete series whenever it's below $100. I'll have to import as Sony doesn't believe in Justified's potential in France given that they've only released DVDs so far (the UK doesn't have Blu-rays for this gem either - though BDs released later than DVD sets isn't unheard of). Sadly I believe it's Region A locked :(.
If you look on amazon.co.uk the full set is there its a import one that is Region B its £109 this is the link for this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0119CGVKU/?tag=hidefnin-21

I really do like this and I already have all 6 seasons as they came out. None of them has very much in the way of extras. This being the complete series doesn't very many extras either.
This as much as I like the series and this set it will have to come way way down in price. At $215.99 it should be autographed by Timothy himself.

Having read some reviews on amazon it seems that my worst fears have been realised and the cardboard sleeves are scratching the discs, so i've elected to try and get the german steelbooks instead as there is no blu ray alternative for UK.

Reactions: confessor94
Having read some reviews on amazon it seems that my worst fears have been realised and the cardboard sleeves are scratching the discs, so i've elected to try and get the german steelbooks instead as there is no blu ray alternative for UK.

Maybe the discs were already scratched when they came off the press and have nothing to do with the packaging? :sorry:

I've purchased some movies where the discs were scratched even though they were packed in amaray cases.

Maybe the discs were already scratched when they came off the press and have nothing to do with the packaging? :sorry:

I've purchased some movies where the discs were scratched even though they were packed in amaray cases.

You're probably right but I've had my share of disappointments with this kind of packaging before, plus as a steelbook collector its now a no brainer for me. Its just a shame I'll miss out on the extra disc of special features.

Reactions: confessor94