Mediabook Kentucky Fried Movie (Blu-Ray Medabook) [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Kentucky Fried Movie - Mediabook (1 Blu-ray + 2 DVDs)

Release december 3rd , 2015

Amazon Exclusive http://www.amazon.de
Price : 25,01€

kentucky-fried-movie-limited-edition-mediabook-blu-ray-dvd-bild-news.jpg

Last edited:
@tridon @bloodsnake007 I never heard of this, but this thread seems to need yalls presence.
It's brilliant! it's from the Zucker Brothers (Airplane and Naked Gun)

It's basically a spoof of Enter the Dragon which lasts about 45 mins to an hour with spoof adverts and trailers either side of the main feature
@Wreck and @bigrob LOL! :hilarious: I also never heard of this but looking at the pic on the OP and Rob's description, I definitely want to check it out! :rofl:
:hilarious:

So we have an afroed Bruce Lee, a little King Kong, and a beauty pageant winner? Sounds like the perfect mix of awesome!
@tridon Little King Kong?! o_O Was that directed towards me!? :squint: LOL! :D :p

Shame on you all :LOL::D @bloodsnake007 @Wreck @tridon

That film influenced the whole comedy genre and marked the first film appearances for a lot of actors like Leslie Nielsen.

We thank this film for what came after The Naked Gun / Animal House / Hot Shots / Scary Movie .............

In 20 sketches let director John Landis and the Sugar-Abraham Team - funny, shamelessly over-excited and spiteful the listing of American Media & various film genres, reminisce in the late 70´s

This is a must have for me :thumbs: More Infos about this release comming soon.........

Last edited:
A Classic! I'm jealous of all of you who are going to see this for the first time!:rofl::thumbs:
You NEED to have Big Jim Slade and A FISTFUL OF YEN in your life!!!

"AND THE CAPITOL OF NEBRASKA IS LINCOLN!!":hilarious:

Also check out the quasi follow-up film AMAZON WOMEN ON THE MOON...
amazon-women-on-the-moon-movie-poster-1987-1020195402.jpg

Reactions: Asopp