Kick-Ass (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...s{Steelbooks}+c{600}+&cpage=2&urlrefer=search

Release Date: May 28th, 2012

kickass.jpg
kickassback.jpg

kickassinside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of megabee:
yuuukikasso1.jpg

yuuukikasso2.jpg

yuuukikasso3.jpg

yuuukikasso4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 messages sent yesterday to Play, but no answer. Do you know if they usually respond quickly?

unfortunately they don't...
i received my 7 steelbooks in a simple enveloppe (4 steels are destroyed), i sent them a mail and no response! :angry::angry:
I'm gonna put a bomb in Jersey Island!

At least you got yours! My order of 5 steelbooks was dispatched 2,5 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything...:angry:

Sorry for that mess!!

i received my 7 steelbooks in a simple enveloppe (4 steels are destroyed), i sent them a mail and no response! :angry::angry:

From memory, the weight is 167g sealed. So, if you got some scales at home, you can check before opening.

ooooh thats great info HUB. Can you weigh your kick ass steel without a disc in it and report back what the weight is (if you opened it?)... i would hate to open this thing when I get it here in Canada, lol, only to get no disc.

That would be of great help!

ooooh thats great info HUB. Can you weigh your kick ass steel without a disc in it and report back what the weight is (if you opened it?)... i would hate to open this thing when I get it here in Canada, lol, only to get no disc.

That would be of great help!

I don't open EEK! But a disc weighs approx 13g...So, no disc, approx 154g sealed

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I don't open EEK! But a disc weighs approx 13g...So, no disc, approx 154g sealed

thanks for the info. Much appreciate it. :) If mine weighs in around their I aint' opening it, lol. Thats when I get it though... still patiently waiting on this and like 12 other steels to be shipped out :ohno:

Last edited:
Still waiting for a play.com answer... Do you know a method to get them an answer ?

I have only one steelbook I am more excited for. I will post my haul pics this week. This steelbook is getting modded. I can't wait to show everyone the result. Nobody has posted a desire to mod this, so I'm pumped.:D

Wow, nice pics Megabee. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have bought this one rather than the Canadian edition. :drool:

I was in a dimena what to do between the two as well and decided on the UK one myself despite its horizontal orientation, lol. I still haven't revived it yet so I can't comment on having seen them both in person but they are both damn nice! The debossing is what made me go with this one instead.

I was in a dimena what to do between the two as well and decided on the UK one myself despite its horizontal orientation, lol. I still haven't revived it yet so I can't comment on having seen them both in person but they are both damn nice! The debossing is what made me go with this one instead.

Yeah, that's what I noticed right off the bat was the debossing. :drool: That's what drew me in. Beautiful steel to say the least even though it is horizontal.

I been hunting for a Kick-Ass Steelbook for a while and decided to take the plunge on this after I saw the debossing.

If anyone knows me - I absolutely hate Horizontal Steelies with a passion!... But at £9.99 I thought why not, so what do I think? I LOVE IT!!!!

It's a very dynamic steelbook with a great metallic shine to it. Must buy for any Kick-Ass fan.