Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested to see this one, there hasn't been a KB steelie yet I've been keen on so have stuck with my Japanese extended versions. Hoping the artwork on this will make me finally upgrade :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Marco86
Just see the email

Interesting and would love a premium package but I've just purchased the UK version lol

Reactions: TobinFrost
@Noodles

Something you might be interested in

I'm know I'm not going to be able to pass but I don't really need another lol

Kinda wished this was kimchi Blu collection though

Pulp fiction is now the only Tarantino steel I'm missing and would kinda prefer a premium of that

Also it looks like it's going to be a exepensive December and Jan with nova fans and completionists. That's 2 NCs in decemeber and 2 NE & 1 NC in Jan!! ..... Pricey

Last edited:
I like the Canadian steels that I tracked down about a year ago, because they have better overall art than the USA steels but I'm open to this. Will need to know for sure they're committed to part 2 though, as I would want them to be a matching set.

Would this edition have the fight scene in colour or was that ever released on Blu Ray?

Not sure if it is on blu ray and it's the Japanese version that features that.
As far as im aware the only way to get it is in the Japanese collectors limited edition set. Not sure if their standard dvd has it