Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
THe lenti seems like "Look everyone I'm about to fart"

not overly impressed with any of the options, but Nova does great print treatments so they'll be better in hand. And for me, do take anything i say borderline negative in this thread with a grain of salt. As a tarantino fan I'm buying them all anyways. :)

THe lenti seems like "Look everyone I'm about to fart"

not overly impressed with any of the options, but Nova does great print treatments so they'll be better in hand. And for me, do take anything i say borderline negative in this thread with a grain of salt. As a tarantino fan I'm buying them all anyways. :)

I'm definitely buying less steelbooks these days, but the actual pictures have got me interested - definitely an easy upgrade over my old French ones...

Hmmmmm

I get the feeling that Nova is about to go under. They've released next to nothing for a year, and it's looking like most or all of their creative team have already left for greener pastures. All three of these editions just suck.

Lol.. thats exactly what I thought.. she's doing this strange little wiggle dance:rofl:

Getting ready to twerk

What's funny is I know the film inside out and the stance looks normal to me in the actual image and film but their render just pains me

What would be good and will help is if we see the designs for the second, because I wouldn't want to get vol 1 as a full slip and then I prefer the lenti to vol 2 so they don't match

Even if vol 2 isn't released for a month or 2 after vol 1

Getting ready to twerk

What's funny is I know the film inside out and the stance looks normal to me in the actual image and film but their render just pains me

What would be good and will help is if we see the designs for the second, because I wouldn't want to get vol 1 as a full slip and then I prefer the lenti to vol 2 so they don't match

That's what I am thinking. I want a matching full or lenti. Would be nice to see Vol 2 designs..

Getting ready to twerk

You are right buddy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I am not keen on O-Ring Lenticular, rarely purchase Those.

I would hope that Nova would move onto ''Fullslip Lenticular'' which feel like a better Quality Collectible item.

It's so weird but what I'm most interested in is the comic book and the keychain. :/
Besides that, I'm not impressed with any of the full slip or the lenti.
But I'll pick one up for sure though since Kill Bill is in my top 10.