Release date: March 1, 2023
Purchase link: Kill Her Goats
Price: $27.99
Notes: Pre-order discounted price $25.19 when added to cart

Kill Her Goats.jpg

Kill Her Goats Artcards.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Billy Talent
This is pretty impressive IMO for an indie release to have such a quality home release. Hell Steelbook owners even get early access 1 week before everyone else gets to watch the movie so win win!!
Co-ordinated attack across global markets.
Are we sure Goatface isn't Blofeld.

No shipping option with a Republic of Ireland Address
So I can't see what the total price including shipping would be for Ireland

I'm sure this film will show up on some streaming services at some stage
This type of film I expect will end up on Shudder or another similar horror streaming service

No shipping option with a Republic of Ireland Address
So I can't see what the total price including shipping would be for Ireland

I'm sure this film will show up on some streaming services at some stage
This type of film I expect will end up on Shudder or another similar horror streaming service
Shipping to Germany seems to be $22. I like the marketing and appreciate the effort going into this, but can't bring myself to pull the trigger....yet. I mean, I even bought Rawhead Rex, so... :rofl:

Shipping to Germany seems to be $22. I like the marketing and appreciate the effort going into this, but can't bring myself to pull the trigger....yet. I mean, I even bought Rawhead Rex, so... :rofl:
HeyyyyyyY!
Maybe, try this 10% off coupon= BK57-8MUQ-WQDT to make it a more comfortable purchase

I signed up for their Email list and they sent me two 10 percent off coupons

Ha, they list Anamorphic Widescreen as a feature, like it's a 1999 DVD! :LOL:

On the other hand I praise and respect them for No CGI as another 'feature', that's freaking awesome!
Also really cool looking steelbook, and 8 cards to boot!

The steelbook is a: 5☆ out of 5
The movie is a: 2☆ out of 5

I've directed my own films in the past, but I would have given 1 more star if they didn't have a single scene that added nothing to the movie to have a girl try on different shirts with films the Director previously worked on. In my prior movies I had a poster of my films that I worked on that was non-invasive and a fun nod.

Also the plot twist at the end ruined the movie for me.

Shipping to Germany seems to be $22.

Just blows my mind. They are definitely losing money on postage at that cost - not even including the shipping materials like a sturdy box etc to get that shipped to Europe safely.

I got this today, awesome Steelbook!
Agreed. Sadly, they had marketing flyer (inside my box) for a Mist inspired horror indie film that looks more entertaining then this slough we had to watch. Wonder if that will get the steelbook treatment?

Like the beginning started off with a bang then it just fell into an endless abyss of basic cinematography & silly dialogue.

You sure it's not less than 99% left?

I really don't believe they sold nearly 4,000 copies of this.....
The price was pretty attractive for a 4K steelbook release and got alot of clicks on Facebook.

Saw recently ShoutFactory promoting their new stop motion animation steelbooks on Facebook ads as well.

You sure it's not less than 99% left?

I really don't believe they sold nearly 4,000 copies of this.....
So called 'horror fans', the ones you see on YouTube with every single boutique label release, sealed and unwatched of course, are the ones buying it, because they're buying everything anyway.
But I guess I should be happy for an independent filmmaker and physical media doing well. Just kind of sucks it's not for something more deserving.