Buy links:
Play/Rakuten
Zavvi
Arrow Video
Amazon UK

64943839_500x500_1.jpg

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:

• Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM<
  • Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
  • The Making of Killer Klowns – a 20-minute featurette looking at the film’s production, including an interview with the Chiodo Brothers alongside behind-the-scenes footage
  • Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr. – an interview with Charles Chiodo and visual effects supervisor Gene Warren Jr.
  • Kreating Klowns – an interview with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
  • Bringing Life to These Things – A Tour of Chiodo Bros. Productions
  • Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films – a look back at the Chiodo Brothers’ early homemade productions
  • Tales of Tobacco: A brand new interview with star Grant Cramer
  • Debbie's Big Night: A brand new interview with star Suzanne Snyder
  • Komposing Klowns – interview with composer John Massari
  • Deleted Scenes with Director’s Commentary
  • Bloopers
  • Klown Auditions
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Starburst critic Joel Harley, illustrated with original archive stills and posters.

Attachments

• 64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,505
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Hahaha I suggested this to them about 18 months ago

Pretty good idea what the rear artwork will be

i have the (still sealed) german dvd somewhere, but i'm curious to see what arrow will deliver, full package as usual i'm guessing. any steelbook from arrow video is very welcome!

Iv'e heard alot from my friends and colleagues at work regarding this movie and they are all full of praises for this so its diffinatley on my watch list thanks for the info guys cheers...

Wow, when I saw The Toxic Avenger was being released, I could only think "They should have really release something ridiculous, but still great like Killer Klowns".

If only I had thought "They should really send beautiful women carrying bags of tax-free cash to pleasure me".
You never know when you may have a random wish granted, so make sure you aren't wasting them like I did!

Reactions: Rand and axldelarge
Carried away with what? They pick their releases carefully. They know their customer base and what they want. Its Arrow Video not Disney.

Also it's the first time it's been released on Blu-ray in the UK so it's not a re-release of an older title

Well chuffed this is coming at last

Also it's the first time it's been released on Blu-ray in the UK so it's not a re-release of an older title

Well chuffed this is coming at last

The US and Canadian releases both have terrible artwork as well.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

:hilarious:

Meh.....if I want a killer clown I'll go for Stephen Kings "It"....:p

Yes but to enjoy that Clown you are forced to sit through 4 hours of a horribly acted made for TV movie. Not worth the trade off.

The US and Canadian releases both have terrible artwork as well.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Yes but to enjoy that Clown you are forced to sit through 4 hours of a horribly acted made for TV movie. Not worth the trade off.

Yeah the US edition had terrible artwork

At least this has something closer to the original theatrical artwork (always a plus in my books)