bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
http://www.zavvi.com/zbox/zbox-subscription/11142494.html

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's interesting just got an email from zavvi saying try before you buy and can purchase this box for limited time without a subscription. I think they would be better just doing than the subsciption.

They need to improve the boxes first still lol

Reactions: Noodles
I think it's interesting just got an email from zavvi saying try before you buy and can purchase this box for limited time without a subscription. I think they would be better just doing than the subsciption.

They need to improve the boxes first still lol
They're obviously struggling to sell them, so are trying new techniques to get people to buy. I noticed just yesterday that they were also offering last months Blockbuster Zbox for free if you pre-ordered this one... they can't be selling many at all if they've resorted to giving them away lol.

Reactions: Flash
They're obviously struggling to sell them, so are trying new techniques to get people to buy. I noticed just yesterday that they were also offering last months Blockbuster Zbox for free if you pre-ordered this one... they can't be selling many at all if they've resorted to giving them away lol.

Agreed and its the stuff in it just doesn't have the value they say it does, if they improved the stuff people may buy it. I think they need to remove the subscription and maybe even reduce it to like £14.99 or something and get some better stuff in it.

Reactions: Noodles
Agreed and its the stuff in it just doesn't have the value they say it does, if they improved the stuff people may buy it. I think they need to remove the subscription and maybe even reduce it to like £14.99 or something and get some better stuff in it.
That's exactly what they need to do, and they probably even know it, which is why they're already slowly reducing the price over time. More people would jump on board straight away if they were priced £5 cheaper, but there are clearly a few people out there that do pay full price, so it's not until they don't sell any at all that they'll reduce the price permanently. Same situation with steelbooks IMO.

Debit Card was charged yesterday

I think this will be the last one for me

I will most likely cancel my subscription soon
I will then wait till I see wha's in future Zbox and if I like it wait for a price drop

The Zbox take up a lot of space if you keep the boxes

I need a new house :LOL: just for storing my expanding collection

I'm also cutting down on purchases this year and wait for price drops
Paid full price for lot of releases last year and most dropped in price a lot

I will be purchasing releases I don't have instead of double or triple dipping on a releases I have already but there will be the few that I will double dip especially if artwork and packaging is very good

Debit Card was charged yesterday

I think this will be the last one for me

I will most likely cancel my subscription soon
I will then wait till I see wha's in future Zbox and if I like it wait for a price drop

The Zbox take up a lot of space if you keep the boxes

I need a new house :LOL: just for storing my expanding collection

I'm also cutting down on purchases this year and wait for price drops
Paid full price for lot of releases last year and most dropped in price a lot

I will be purchasing releases I don't have instead of double or triple dipping on a releases I have already but there will be the few that I will double dip especially if artwork and packaging is very good
I started doing the same this time last year mate... you won't regret it! Having to pass on stuff was tough at first, but after so long it didn't even bother me... especially once most of the items began dropping in price. I hardly ever pre-order anything from Zavvi any more, because 99.9% of the time their stuff ends up in the bargain bin. It's amazing how much money you can save when you're patient. :)

As for the Zbox's... I know exactly what you mean. I have about 7 or 8 and they take up so much room. Since they don't actually have any value, I think I'm just going to bin the boxes once I eventually get around to moving into my new room... the hoarder in me will probably hate me for it though lol.

Reactions: paulboland
I started doing the same this time last year mate... you won't regret it! Having to pass on stuff was tough at first, but after so long it didn't even bother me... especially once most of the items began dropping in price. I hardly ever pre-order anything from Zavvi any more, because 99.9% of the time their stuff ends up in the bargain bin. It's amazing how much money you can save when you're patient. :)

As for the Zbox's... I know exactly what you mean. I have about 7 or 8 and they take up so much room. Since they don't actually have any value, I think I'm just going to bin the boxes once I eventually get around to moving into my new room... the hoarder in me will probably hate me for it though lol.

Agreed I had kept the boxes but just took the stuff out and threw away all the boxes

Despatched

Looks like this one includes at tshirt as it lists my size in the order despatched

God knows what's in this the
Zbox recently have been not the best for contents

If they want customers to keep subscriptions and get new customers they should include quality better content in my opinion

I just watched some unboxing videos
It's an ok Zbox this month not amazing but some ok items in the box compared to some of the previous ones

One item in the Zbox though is well let's say the cheapest item I have ever seen :LOL:

Saw a few photos of this on IG last night... one of the worst yet IMO. They constantly cram them with cheap comics and/or bits of paper to make it look like you're getting more. Why do people keep paying full price for these?!

1.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo and Flash
Saw a few photos of this on IG last night... one of the worst yet IMO. They constantly cram them with cheap comics and/or bits of paper to make it look like you're getting more. Why do people keep paying full price for these?!

View attachment 217023

Is that really all that was in it? They are getting worse and worse

Is that really all that was in it? They are getting worse and worse
Apparently so. The people who buy these on a regular basis will probably be able to open their own mug (as in the cup kind) shops by now lol. I also love how they chucked in Bateman's business card as an actual item... I could print one of those myself! And the tacky Chucky teddy looks like something you'd win from a 2p machine. :LOL:

That looks shocking!

Only decent thing is the deadpool kills the marvel universe (fun little comic with cool art) but I have the hardback and it's much better than the comic version they have included.

Again the Bateman card is cool but not worth in this package for that price. This will be under £10 in a month.
I've been wondering for nearly a year when people who pre order these will learn. Seems like they don't though even when every month you see a previous box drop to nearly free lol

Oh what's the reference for the t shirt? I don't actully mind the colour and it looks silky in the photo (still not worth it though)
Edit: i get the reference (actualy don't mind that)

I also never really looked at boba fett as an actual "killer" lol odd choice and he has a mug and made it on the inside of the box

Last edited:
That looks shocking!

Only decent thing is the deadpool kills the marvel universe (fun little comic with cool art) but I have the hardback and it's much better than the comic version they have included.

Again the Bateman card is cool but not worth in this package for that price. This will be under £10 in a month.
I've been wondering for nearly a year when people who pre order these will learn. Seems like they don't though even when every month you see a previous box drop to nearly free lol

Oh what's the reference for the t shirt? I don't actully mind the colour and it looks silky in the photo (still not worth it though)
Edit: i get the reference (actualy don't mind that)

I also never really looked at boba fett as an actual "killer" lol odd choice and he has a mug and made it on the inside of the box

Well tbf Baba Fett is a bounty hunter, so I'm guessing that makes him a killer......