E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Killers of the Flower Moon

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Martin Scorsese

Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro, Lily Gladstone

Plot: The true crime story about multiple murders of members of the Osage Indian tribe in Oklahoma that occurred after they found oil on their lands.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

Apple & Martin Scorsese’s ‘Killers Of The Flower Moon’ Sets Lily Gladstone To Star Opposite Leonardo DiCaprio​

Lily Gladstone is set to star in Apple Original Films’ Killers of the Flower Moon. Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro also are attached to star in the pic with Martin Scorsese directing. Based on David Grann’s praised best-seller and set in 1920s Oklahoma, Killers of the Flower Moon depicts the serial murder of members of the oil-wealthy Osage Nation, a string of brutal crimes that came to be known as the Reign of Terror.

Gladstone will play Mollie Burkhart, an Osage married to Ernest Burkhart (DiCaprio), who is nephew of a powerful local rancher (De Niro). Scorsese also will produce for Apple Studios and Imperative Entertainment from a screenplay by Eric Roth. Producing alongside Scorsese are Imperative’s Dan Friedkin and Bradley Thomas, and Appian Way Productions.

via Deadline

Jan 10, 2017
Ah man, I don't know how to feel that Scorsese seems to be going the streaming route now... really looking forward to this though, even though i do not have an apple tv+ subscription :rofl:

Genocide

You can't stop what's coming
Premium Supporter
Jul 31, 2012
First image :

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Honestly,
Sometimes I love the internet. This was so funny this morning. Why did they even post that comment lol

84ABF740-5FE5-41F5-8D97-023A759BE7A5.jpeg

41189897-3254-45F3-B257-294CD9832F16.jpeg

52887341-D7C4-47AF-92A8-E980679DCC33.jpeg

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database