Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Killers of the Flower Moon

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Martin Scorsese

Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro, Lily Gladstone

Plot: The true crime story about multiple murders of members of the Osage Indian tribe in Oklahoma that occurred after they found oil on their lands.

Apple & Martin Scorsese’s ‘Killers Of The Flower Moon’ Sets Lily Gladstone To Star Opposite Leonardo DiCaprio​

Lily Gladstone is set to star in Apple Original Films’ Killers of the Flower Moon. Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro also are attached to star in the pic with Martin Scorsese directing. Based on David Grann’s praised best-seller and set in 1920s Oklahoma, Killers of the Flower Moon depicts the serial murder of members of the oil-wealthy Osage Nation, a string of brutal crimes that came to be known as the Reign of Terror.

Gladstone will play Mollie Burkhart, an Osage married to Ernest Burkhart (DiCaprio), who is nephew of a powerful local rancher (De Niro). Scorsese also will produce for Apple Studios and Imperative Entertainment from a screenplay by Eric Roth. Producing alongside Scorsese are Imperative’s Dan Friedkin and Bradley Thomas, and Appian Way Productions.

via Deadline

Ah man, I don't know how to feel that Scorsese seems to be going the streaming route now... really looking forward to this though, even though i do not have an apple tv+ subscription :rofl:

First image :

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
One of the most monstrous crimes in American history was chronicled in David Grann’s best-selling book Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI, and Martin Scorsese is bringing the story to the screen. Today we’ve learned that Killers of the Flower Moon will first release in limited theaters on October 6, 2023.

The wide theatrical release will follow on October 20, 2023.

From Apple Original Films, Killers of the Flower Moon is being released in theaters by Paramount Pictures. When it’s ready to come home, you’ll find it on Apple TV+.

Looks great. Had this book on my wishlist for a few years but only finally got around to picking it up a few weeks ago and blew through it in the last few days. Horrific story but such a hard book to put down. Can't wait for this.

Wow. Looks epic

Truly can’t wait for this, the creator and spiderverse. We’re being blessed this year

Reactions: Noodles
‘KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON’ will no longer have a limited release on October 6 & will instead release worldwide on October 20.
The film will also be available in IMAX.

Reactions: NateDog and Vega
Shame it's a few weeks later now but delighted it's getting a full theatrical release, absolutely deserves it from what we've seen and heard. It's a Scorcese movie anyway, it's going to sell tickets.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database