Kimchi - "The Lone Wolf"

iheartsteel

Premium Supporter
Sep 27, 2012
Midlands, UK
The Lone Wolf of my Kimchi collection ;). Love their releases, however my wallet and release times seem to block any other wanted Kimchi purchases :angry:

2014-03-09 11.00.23.jpg

Thanks for taking the to check out my extremely small Kimchi collection. Thanks for the "thanks" if you thanked :LOL:

Attachments

• 2014-03-09 11.01.02.jpg
    2014-03-09 11.01.02.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Great edition!

Cheers :cool:

Was really hoping to add the Thor lenti as its brother, turns out the Kimchi site wasn't gonna let that happen :(

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Thats a serious kimchidvd collection, how long did it take to collect it, :)

Was a long treacherous quest. After about 12 days the postie came knocking. I signed for it, the rest is history :ass:

Reactions: MENTAL MAGPIE
Cheers :cool:

Was really hoping to add the Thor lenti as its brother, turns out the Kimchi site wasn't gonna let that happen :(

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Was a long treacherous quest. After about 12 days the postie came knocking. I signed for it, the rest is history :ass:
Oh, and nice butt.

The lengths people go throgh to grab that elusive steel EEK! fully deserving of my thanks, ;) look forward to seeing you add to it. :scat:

Reactions: iheartsteel
I'm sure more will come. Thor will be added at some point I hope :ohno:

I'm on red alert with the possible Iron Man exclusive, just hope it's released at a "reasonable" time for me and that it lasts for more than 4 seconds ;)

Did you ever get any more kimchi steels @iheartsteel ?

Winning the award off one steelbook is up there with the IM FS and John Rambo awards!! lol