King Kong (2005) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #002) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 20, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order March 21 at 8 PM UK time)
Price: £45.99 (inc. VAT - EU customers) - £38.33 (rest of the world)
Note: Limited and numbered. 600 copies.

1552682251450.png

- Art Confirmed
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 600
- 4K+BD+Bonus BD - Limited Edition
SteelBook
- Blu Pack Slipcase With A Premium Finish
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- Skull Island Map (Size TBC Minimum A4)
- Captured Alive A4 Poster (As seen in the movie)
- Venture Ship Embroidered Patch
- 1 x Alhambra Theatre Ticket
- 1 x The Ruby Fruit Club Ticket
- 1 x Booklet (20 page)
- 4 x Extra Large Concept Art Cards
- 6 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope (For Character Cards)
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker

FREE GIFT - 8" Wooden Easel Display stand + 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

Last edited:
It can have 2 reasons:
1) They think: f* it, nobody (except people being familiar with graphic design and fonts) will notice, so close enough
2) They didnt notice the differences in every font which means their grafic division is.. not good.. :D
Either way: telling them wont help :D

But I dont really care much, I backed out after seeing the WWA has no fronttitle (and the fact that the UK isnt debossed like the german Steel).
Just noticed the faux pas while scrolling through the thread :)

@Hereticz Apart from HDZeta's 2015 edition, just those two.

Hmm, somehow I thought there were more releases announced...guess I was mistaken with some other title :whistle:

That sucks though, coz Im really not comfortable with these XL slips :squint:.....maybe HDzeta will re-release theirs as they did with some titles already, I would go for that any minute!

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and IRON MAN
Hmm, somehow I thought there were more releases announced...guess I was mistaken with some other title :whistle:

That sucks though, coz Im really not comfortable with these XL slips :squint:.....maybe HDzeta will re-release theirs as they did with some titles already, I would go for that any minute!

Who knows... They've re-released Saving Private Ryan and Interstellar once 4K discs came out so maybe... But those were Gold Label not Silver like KK.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Thanks for the tag. :)

Saw it earlier via email, looks really nice. Pity it's the flat steel inside (most likely) rather than the embossed German one. Then again when did that ever stop me? :p

Starting to consider getting off the fence. :LOL:
I caved pretty much soon as I watched the vid :LOL: Like @Hereticz said, it reminded me of FAC's Jurassic Park/World slips :hungry::drool: And looking at the amount of content/goodies you get, 4K, the fact it's a fresh King Kong release, quality slip we've now seen, and all for £46 delivered... not too bad at all IMO :happy:

Reactions: DMD4k and IRON MAN
I caved pretty much soon as I watched the vid :LOL: Like @Hereticz said, it reminded me of FAC's Jurassic Park/World slips :hungry::drool: And looking at the amount of content/goodies you get, 4K, the fact it's a fresh King Kong release, quality slip we've now seen, and all for £46 delivered... not too bad at all IMO :happy:

Time to get the German steel as well, mix and match is a must. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k