King Kong (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #139) [Czech Republic]

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Actually this leather-like finish is very nice, but especially in this case thay should have use the ol´ Jurassic Park finish.....bad choice indeed, together with the typo lol epic fail!
Don’t get me wrong, the simplicity of some go quite well, but some really don’t and like you and others have said, this should of gone down the Jurassic park route

Reactions: Hereticz

DMD4k

QuoteMaster (TM)
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Whatever urbeenjammin, it was just a bit of fun, if you can't laugh at it yourself then you have no sense of humor.
Typo or intentional was pretty cool. Instead you went the defensive route, well played :rolleyes:
I can't see if you typed the message out or if you used speech recognition, I don't care either. It was funny regardless.

Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
Just me, but I wouldn't keep this in my library. King Kong is one of my all time favorite characters dating back when I was a little kid in the Philippines. It's too close to my heart and my OCD would keep me up all night about the error. I simply would've have this unofficial release.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Just me, but I wouldn't keep this in my library. King Kong is one of my all time favorite characters dating back when I was a little kid in the Philippines. It's too close to my heart and my OCD would keep me up all night about the error. I simply would've have this unofficial release.
It has already been posted in the thread that FilmArena on Facebook said the actual release will not have the typo error
The photo of the slip was taken before actual production of the slips started it's a early sample

The typo error was corrected before production of the slips began
This is a official release from Universal

Reactions: urbeenjammin