King Kong (2005) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #139) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 4, 2015 May 2019 October 14, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1599 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Full Slip XL. 751 copies

118356325_3512979735485644_6047132565378588844_o.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 16.36.53.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 16.37.12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am absolutely dumbfounded right now. I had NO clue about this. I am on here every single day. I LOVE this movie. I would have been all over this. How is it that I missed all these Film Arena releases.

I am seriously at a loss for words. If there is any way I can still get in on this from HDN, please somebody let me know.

It's weird because I even remember clicking into this thread a while back and saw only the steelbook in the OP. I figured why would I get that since I got the Zavvi version. But if I had known that it was a special package with slipcover, I would have been the FIRST Ninja in line. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
I was never able to watch the remake of this film, when I saw the old one, the fact that they Kill him crushed my heart, it might sound silly but even if I know, I can't watch this again it just breaks my heart.

I was never able to watch the remake of this film, when I saw the old one, the fact that they Kill him crushed my heart, it might sound silly but even if I know, I can't watch this again it just breaks my heart.

Actarus... Peter Jackson's adaptation of KK is amazing. It's very slow to get things going. Honestly they could have hacked 20-30 min off the beginning with no regrets and it would have been a better pace. But seriously, once Kong shows up, the visuals and audio are amazing. The King Kong vs TRex scene is still one of the best demo worthy and epic scenes in cinema history. I am currently the most disappointed ninja on all of HDN that I missed out on this release.

Reactions: luke98
Actarus... Peter Jackson's adaptation of KK is amazing. It's very slow to get things going. Honestly they could have hacked 20-30 min off the beginning with no regrets and it would have been a better pace. But seriously, once Kong shows up, the visuals and audio are amazing. The King Kong vs TRex scene is still one of the best demo worthy and epic scenes in cinema history. I am currently the most disappointed ninja on all of HDN that I missed out on this release.

Thanks for the explanation, but still my poor heart can't take the ending...

Last edited:
@carllenc , do we have any information on the package contents? I assume there should be a booklet, numbering card, and art cards in addition to the slip cover?

Release date has not been set for purchase, it is still in Preparing Mode. The Fullslip that Carl Posted was an ''exclusive Preview'' as it is not even available on the website.
There's no ''Beautyshot'' of the release done yet, so NO information as to what will be included and how the package will look like. But from the look of the slip it looks like it is gonna be pretty sweet. Once the Final Package will be Official, there will be a ''BeautyShot'' of it similar as to the previous releases that will be added very shortly after it becomes available in this thread.

Reactions: BaleHardy
I am absolutely dumbfounded right now. I had NO clue about this. I am on here every single day. I LOVE this movie. I would have been all over this. How is it that I missed all these Film Arena releases.

I am seriously at a loss for words. If there is any way I can still get in on this from HDN, please somebody let me know.

It's weird because I even remember clicking into this thread a while back and saw only the steelbook in the OP. I figured why would I get that since I got the Zavvi version. But if I had known that it was a special package with slipcover, I would have been the FIRST Ninja in line. :(

Same for me! Missed out of this one and "As Above, So Below"...

Due to receiving steelbooks with some damages this one will be delayed.
Expected release date would be around June/July.
Sorry guys.

This was out of your hands, I appreciate you looking out for us.
I would much rather wait and get a steelbook without damages.
Thank You for the Update!

Due to receiving steelbooks with some damages this one will be delayed.
Expected release date would be around June/July.
Sorry guys.

That's too bad! :cigar: If that the case, I'll probably want you @carllenc to ship other previous releases first that I already joined & paid. But first I would like to wait and see for Commando's final artwork as you said that you want to publish the final artwork tomorrow. I'll PM you later about this matter. Thanks Buddy! :thumbs:

Any news of a release date yet? Karel's post said around June/July

No Update yet as to where exactly they are into the process. Last Update they were waiting for the replacement steelbooks, but I would assume it would be in a near future as they have it planed in the ''early forthcoming schedule'' along Chappie and Terminator 3. Although Updates were provided for Chappie and T3, still nothing official yet for King Kong.

No Update yet as to where exactly they are into the process. Last Update they were waiting for the replacement steelbooks, but I would assume it would be in a near future as they have it planed in the ''early forthcoming schedule'' along Chappie and Terminator 3. Although Updates were provided for Chappie and T3, still nothing official yet for King Kong.

Thanks @Actarus :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus