King Kong (2005) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #002) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 20, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order March 21 at 8 PM UK time)
Price: £45.99 (inc. VAT - EU customers) - £38.33 (rest of the world)
Note: Limited and numbered. 600 copies.

1552682251450.png

- Art Confirmed
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 600
- 4K+BD+Bonus BD - Limited Edition
SteelBook
- Blu Pack Slipcase With A Premium Finish
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- Skull Island Map (Size TBC Minimum A4)
- Captured Alive A4 Poster (As seen in the movie)
- Venture Ship Embroidered Patch
- 1 x Alhambra Theatre Ticket
- 1 x The Ruby Fruit Club Ticket
- 1 x Booklet (20 page)
- 4 x Extra Large Concept Art Cards
- 6 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope (For Character Cards)
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker

FREE GIFT - 8" Wooden Easel Display stand + 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

Last edited:
Yea but I don't collect other genres so I want Marvel. But as you say, i'll stick with my other 100 options... and thank god they exist lol.
Don't you also do DC? And we'll probably see you going for Dark Horse when the new Hellboy is released :naughty:

giphy.gif

Don't you also do DC? And we'll probably see you going for Dark Horse when the new Hellboy is released :naughty:

giphy.gif
Yep, DC too so it would be nice to have yet another DC option also on top of the many already.

No, skipping Hellboy. Not venturing into others. I'll stick with MCU, DCEU, Deadpool & Venom-verse.

Yep, DC too so it would be nice to have yet another DC option also on top of the many already.

No, skipping Hellboy. Not venturing into others. I'll stick with MCU, DCEU, Deadpool & Venom-verse.
You're going to skip Hellboy?? It looks like a winner... just sayin' :)

Looks pretty nice IMO, and some cool extras too (even if they are just bits of paper/card). I agree an exclusive steel would've been the icing on the cake though, so it's a shame they couldn't do WEA.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
So, who's ordering??? I have a luke warm feeling in ma tummy about this set. I'm sooooo on the fence with EB:dunno:

I've ordered mine. You guys should order before it sells out completely and I think this will happen sooner rather than later.
I also wrote directly to them to enquire what other editions they will be releasing in the future and they did state they will be considering adding digipacks as they get more established.

Can't decide if I get this or just try and get the steelbook alone. It's not a film I'd really think to buy a premium of.