PS3 Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (Square Store Exclusive) [Europe/North America]

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Collectors Edition but includes a Steelbook for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 Remix

Console - PS3
Region - Europe and North America
Price - £79.99 or $99.99
Retailer - Square Store

Includes

Collectors Box
9.4" Shadow Heartless Plush
30 Page Hardcover Art Book
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Disc
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Disc
Collectors Steelbook
Disney Collectible Pin

Europe

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/em...earts-HD-2-5-ReMIX-Collector-s-Edition-EN.php

North America

https://khce.na.square-enix.com/

01see1688800_02.jpg

Update

Now if you pre order the standard, limited or collectors edition only the Square Enix Store you get a free Lithograph. Existing orders will automatically be upgraded to this offer.

DSC_0005.jpg

Last edited:
One of the nicest steelbooks I've seen

Indeed

Only thing I could nitpick is the fact the "Steelbook" logo is on the back, usually it's kept on the inside

Best thing about it though is no mention of the PS3, so if it comes out in the future for the PS4 or even gets another remaster in the far, far future at least we can use this Steelbook. Hell when they do Dream Drop Distance HD before KH3 comes out, which I'm sure they'll do I can easily see them doing another collectors set like this.

Reactions: Sevenswords14
my edition arrived all beat up and trashed..:(
I totally feel for you. I hate it when companies put out a nice and expensive special edition that you can only get direct from them, but don't bother to put in the extra effort for packing and shipping.

Even though I missed out (and Square Enix probably wouldn't have shipped to me anyway), I managed to get a copy from Base.com. Hopefully, mine arrives in good condition.

I messaged the pepita store where the item was shipped from, they said I must contact SE merchandise support. So I sent a e-mail with my order number and asked for a replacement steelbook and the lithograph. I haven't heard anything from them (4 days ago). I don' really expect a reply...I'll let you guys know lol

Ah well that makes sense. Got a reply from SE if anyone cares lol
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Unfortunately we do not have any further suggestions at this time to resolve your issue. However you may be eligible for a warranty. Our warranty policy states that you can get a replacement game if you purchased it within 90 days of your replacement request and have either a copy of the purchase receipt from the store you purchased it at or a copy of the credit card transaction used for the purchase. If you don't meet either of these requirements, we are unable to assist you with any product replacement issues.

Our address is:
SQUARE ENIX, Inc.
Customer Warranty
999 Sepulveda Blvd 3rd Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245

Please include the game, all items, including any box or packaging, along with a detailed letter explaining the issue to expedite your warranty claim.

Awesome automated response! Spine slash will have to do.

Is the artbook the same one that came with the special edition of Kingdom Hearts 1.5? It looks the same and I'm a bit disappointed if it is since I was expecting something bigger. Still a nice set though and a pretty good price considering it has both games, a fairly pricy plush and the Steelbook looks gorgeous.

Is the artbook the same one that came with the special edition of Kingdom Hearts 1.5? It looks the same and I'm a bit disappointed if it is since I was expecting something bigger. Still a nice set though and a pretty good price considering it has both games, a fairly pricy plush and the Steelbook looks gorgeous.

It's similar but different, more pages and a book jacket

Ah well that makes sense. Got a reply from SE if anyone cares lol
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Unfortunately we do not have any further suggestions at this time to resolve your issue. However you may be eligible for a warranty. Our warranty policy states that you can get a replacement game if you purchased it within 90 days of your replacement request and have either a copy of the purchase receipt from the store you purchased it at or a copy of the credit card transaction used for the purchase. If you don't meet either of these requirements, we are unable to assist you with any product replacement issues.

Our address is:
SQUARE ENIX, Inc.
Customer Warranty
999 Sepulveda Blvd 3rd Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245

Please include the game, all items, including any box or packaging, along with a detailed letter explaining the issue to expedite your warranty claim.

Awesome automated response! Spine slash will have to do.

Awww, that sucks! Damaged collectors items need to stop, the entire point of them is to be in mint condition... slashes and other damages done by the company or even the shipping company should be taken care of quickly and easily by them. Instead we have to go through more and more hassle usually for nothing.

Sorry to hear about this :(

My collector's box was ripped. Corners crushed. Bottom wouldn't close shut at all. I emailed them and took pics of the box and they are sending me a replacement. I don't believe that I paid $108 for a CE and it should be shipped like it was worthless. Unacceptable.